Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hyper Card for Iphone -- unlock OOTB 1.1.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Hyper Card for Iphone -- unlock OOTB 1.1.2
    I found this site for unlocking OOTB 1.1.2 .. is there anyone tried this one yet? I wonder if this is legit?

Thanks

Description:
    The ALL NEW Single Sim Hyper card for the Apple Iphone. Works on any version of the Iphone including version 1.1.2!!

Simply Tear of the adhesive pad, stick the slim Hyper Card to the side of your Iphone and insert into the Iphone.

Works great on 1.1.2 baseband.

Install in less then two minutes!!

Features

Double Sided tape to stick to your Sim Card
    Installation Directions
    Easy to use install in less then 2 minutes
    1 Year warranty

http://www.dotconsole.com/Hyper_Card...e_p/hyper1.htm

Carrier: Tmobile
    Apple iPhone 8gb : FW 1.1.2 Unlocked
    EDGE: $5.99 Tzones Plan
    Email: YES
    SAFARI: YES
    MAP: YES
    YouTube: YES
    WEATHER: YES
    STOCKS: YES

Thanks

Is there an official site to this?

Looks like a scam to me.

looks like a scam to me too, they cant even get their prices right?? 599.00 for a green plastic case, must have meant 5.99

actually there is a unlock method with hypercard 1.
    Just that this thing`s description doesn`t sound liek the hypercard that I know of. hypercard works the ame as a turbosim, looks almost the same too.

looks like a scam to me too, they cant even get their prices right?? 599.00 for a green plastic case, must have meant 5.99
    This is not a scam. I have purchased 10 of them off that site and they all work fine. They do unlock 1.1.2's. This type of technology is the only way to unlock 1.1.2 phones. There are lots of hypercards on EBAY. But those do not come preprogrammed and cannot unlock iPhone. The reason these work is that they were preprogrammed especially to unlock the iPhone. It's very similar to turbosim except you don't have to hassle with turbotools or apfelsaft first. All I did was jailbreak my 1.1.2 using the conceited software jailbreak package, insert the sim card, and I was done. You don't need to do any lockdown registration with iasign or anything since 1.1.2 jailbreak has a patched lockdownd.

There is a tutorial here for how to use this from hackint0sh: http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...ighlight=hyper
    I believe hypercard comes from Taiwan. I believe this is Eric's official site. Good luck though he doesnt speak English too well and the site shows it: http://www.inex-tw.com/english/main.html
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Holy crap the forum is so corrupted. This post was something I wrote on another thread another day. Here is the actual post I typed:

This is not a scam. I have purchased 10 of them off that site and they all work fine. They do unlock 1.1.2's. This type of technology is the only way to unlock 1.1.2 phones. There are lots of hypercards on EBAY. But those do not come preprogrammed and cannot unlock iPhone. The reason these work is that they were preprogrammed especially to unlock the iPhone. It's very similar to turbosim except you don't have to hassle with turbotools or apfelsaft first. All I did was jailbreak my 1.1.2 using the conceited software jailbreak package, insert the sim card, and I was done. You don't need to do any lockdown registration with iasign or anything since 1.1.2 jailbreak has a patched lockdownd.

There is a tutorial here for how to use this from hackint0sh: http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...ighlight=hyper
    I believe hypercard comes from Taiwan. I believe this is Eric's official site. Good luck though he doesnt speak English too well and the site shows it: http://www.inex-tw.com/english/main.html
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markmon View Post
    Holy crap the forum is so corrupted. This post was something I wrote on another thread another day. Here is the actual post I typed:
    Justify your statement, as how is this forum "SO CORRUPTED"

How much is it?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Banned
    Thanks

i was contacted by a a guy that works for this company. He called me and got my nu,ber off of craigslist. These crads are great and easy to use. I will defiantly buy one if there is not an unlock by xmas. I have sent a lot of emails to this guy and he is 100% sure that everybody that buys one will be satisfied. I say buy one

Default Hyper card maybe fake check out the resemblence to a magic sim
    I looked at this link for a pic of the hyper card and i found this .
    http://www.dotconsole.com/PhotoGalle...ctCode=Hyperv2
    thats a pic according to their website.

now look at the resemblance to the magic sim (aka call back sim).
    http://www.magicsim.com/en/dual_sim_...0&sort2name=10
    i think something is not right here.
    if any other person can confirm it works (highly doubt it).since these magic sim's cant be reprogrammed .

now look at the user guide for hypercard 1 and 2
    both are identical
    http://www.hyper-card.com/home/english/main.htm
    i would not buy this .
    they can't even spell iphone they have it there as "ipohne" is big blue letters. so i guess they are phoney after all .
    Last edited by nik138; 2007-12-18 at 11:59 PM.

I want one.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

I have the dual sim hypercard model... it has been a pain in the a** because alot of the time the sim is not recognized... now magically one time I put the card in the phone recognized the sim and I could make calls for the last 3 - 4 days....

Well I had my sim in there for testing before I gave this to my GF for xmas and now I am having the same problems with this card reading my sim. Has anyone else used one of these dual sim hypercards and ran into the same issue I am having?

I am sure the single sim card would be far better then the dual sim, but this is what I have right now... any suggestions would be excellent.

and for those of you that say these are a scam and dont work, your wrong because they actually do! (you just have to have your sim aligned in there properly LOL)

please pm me if you have a dual sim hypercard.

Does this work for 2G / 3G / 3GS ?

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

this tech is way old in iphone years. dont go near it. use pwnagetool to jailbreak (and unlock 2g). redsn0w to unlock 3G. Im not sure about 3GS. some kind of sn0w or ra1n.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.