Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stealth Sim works with OTB 1.1.2

GET TURBO SIM... i have it and it works

Well i installed the stealth sim and I get no service instead of no sim. I guess it shows that it is reading the sim. Anyways I went to iphonestealth.ca website and it said that I should jailbreak 1.1.2 so I did that but I got an error after runnning windows.bat saying that I should have run ok to prep in 1.1.1 before I upgrade to 1.1.2 or something and that jailbreak failed..

Anyone have any tips ? My iphone is currently in emergency usage mode.

thanks

I think my sim there is the new version.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Angry STEALTHSIM part II.
    When I finally made my STEALTHSIM to work, after cutting my SIM and stick it with tape to it, I ordered 3 more for my friends Ifones. One worked with no problems, the other two just don't work. NO SIM message.
    I'm not sure about the SIM version theory because I used the SAME sim in the 3 STEALTHSIM and it just worked on one STEALTHSIM.

At this time I couldn't make it work on ANY of my sim cards ( vodafone germany, peoples and 3G china, T-Mobile Us, Telcel Mexico).

I'll keep trying and let all now.

Worked like a charm! Ordered two on Sat, got it today. Followed the instructions from Hackintosh on two OTB 1.1.2 and had no problems!

Got mine yesterday, and it worked like a charm. Love my iphone with T-Mobile.

By the way my sim card is 4 years old, and still worked perfectly.
    Last edited by speed kills; 2007-12-20 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can you tell me where u get it? i need a legit site for my OTB 1.1.2 phone thanks

The site is on the first page of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PuertoRock33 View Post
    Worked like a charm! Ordered two on Sat, got it today. Followed the instructions from Hackintosh on two OTB 1.1.2 and had no problems!
    Where can I find the instructions from Hackintosh on 2 OTB 1.1.2?

IM GONNA stay with software unlock.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

can anyone that has this working with rogers or better yet fido please post an image of their sim card? I think I might be having the older sim card issues.... but i am pretty sure this sim is 1yr old max..

*bump*

anyone ??
    Last edited by jimmyxbmc; 2007-12-26 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just bought mine from http://www.unlockthatiphone.com/!!! I've been stuck in Italy for two weeks having my iphone in a drawer. Hopefully it will be here since the Italian mail is awful!

can anyone post an image of the fido sim card they used that works with the hypercards / stealth sims?

Default Stealth SIM in Croatia
    It works with Tele2, T-Mobile and VIP providers. At first it did not recive calls and SMS but after installing iWorld it works like a champ.

does not work for me...i'm stuck with no service... tried 3 different sim cards of 3 different carriers.. no luck.. i really don't know why it doesn't work...

i think u have to repeat the jailbreak process again. Try downgrading to 1.1.1 and back to 1.1.2. You may have not done the jailbreak properly

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQyZtJqpjU"]YouTube - How to jailbreak 1.1.2[/ame]

this is to jimmyxbmx here is vid on the stealthsim with a rogers card. Hope it helps

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=yjvW7s-Op5g"]YouTube - Unlock iPhone How To at iPhoneLocks[/ame]
    Last edited by peirce93; 2007-12-27 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i'm sure the jailbreak is done properly...no problems so far for weeks...except with my stealthsim...still not working
    it seems so simple when you watch that video and i did exactly what he does, tried exact the same formfactor of simcard but all i get is no service..
    i think there are quality-differences or my stealthsim is damaged. problem is, i don't know how to figure out wether it's damaged or i am too stupid
    Last edited by somatropin; 2007-12-28 at 09:41 AM.

I am having a problem with it, that every time my iphone goes to sleep mode, i never know if i am getting all the calls. Because when i turn it back on some times there is no service on it for couple of seconds, is anyone else having the same problem.

Hi! I'm installing the Stealthsim on a Jailbroken, activated 1.1.2 otb - do i need to do additional installments to make this work?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast