Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone stealth

Default Iphone stealth
    Hi,
    I just ordered a couple of them, but I really don't know if I did a good deal or I just wasted some more money.
    Does anybody know something about it?

Thanks

what are you talking about,,so i know whwere to move this thread?

He might be talking about www.stealthsim.com

I read about it on hackint0sh but I'm not quite sure about how good it is. Give us some feedback after you try them out..
    iPhone 8GB
    Great Music player but can only hold 1000 songs
    Need an iPhone that can hold my >100,000 songs
    I'm still dreaming.

Ok. I think I'll receive it friday or monday, I hope. Anyway I'll tell you something as soon as I'lll chek it.

hey i was checking this site out too, and planning on ordering one tonight (12/5/07)
    but not really sure if its worth the money or if it even works as great as it says it does...
    please, i need feedback on this product!!!!
    thanks..

Yeah, keep us updated as I may be after a couple myself

i just order mine and i will be getting it by friday (maybe, damn shipping method!)
    so i will be posting a reply to this thread as well as one of my own...

OK people once you revcieve it tell us if it's good or not. If it is i will get one if not. TURBOSIM or wait till a free unlock comes out.

I am starting to get fed up with those unlockers, there is no anysim for OTB 1.1.2!!!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

I've just received the Fedex report. The stealth should arrive by tomorrow afternoon (Italian time) so I'll let you know something on saturday.
    Ciao

hi guys,

i just ordered one for myself total is $114.99 (included shipping) i used paypal act. hope it works....will update when i received it.

Default Business Hrs.
    I went to their website; www.iphonestealth.ca 'cause I wanted to know if they ship on Saturdays, as I'd like to order one for myself, too. But damn, I just hate it when these websites don't provide more information on their business hours, no phone number to call, etc.
    I am starting to doubt if they're legit. So, please for those of you who ordered from them & received them, we'd appreciate it if you could share your experience or if their product actually works well.

Thanks.

So um... How is this any different than TurboSIM?

So, has anyone tried this StealthSim yet? How was the service of these guys, was the shipping fast? I'd like to know before I buy...

Hi,
    the stealth sim is arrived. Give me few hours (I've to go back home) and I'll tell you something.
    Ciao

Default it works
    Hi,
    sorry for being late.
    Anyway, now I can say that stealth works!. It's a little bit hard to make it fit with the original Sim, you have to try several times, unless you are very lucky, but finally it will works.
    Now I have a perfectly working Iphone 1.1.2 unlocked in every function.

Ciao

do you have visual voice mail working?
    Like what I said? Hit the Thanks button!!!

Hi I’m in South America and I’ve installed a steathSIM on my OTB 1.1.2 iPhone. Although after the installation it does recognize my carrier (Personal) allowing me to make calls. Other functions of the “phone” are not working quite as well as the should, for instance the phone kind of reset itself when it receives a call; the keypad for example quit itself after pressing one or two numbers.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issues.?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by icandelarezi View Post
    Hi I’m in South America and I’ve installed a steathSIM on my OTB 1.1.2 iPhone. Although after the installation it does recognize my carrier (Personal) allowing me to make calls. Other functions of the “phone” are not working quite as well as the should, for instance the phone kind of reset itself when it receives a call; the keypad for example quit itself after pressing one or two numbers.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issues.?

Thanks.
    Sounds kinda odd... possibly try restoring the phone - then repeating the jail break process and re installing the StealthSIM... might help those glitches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast