Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Imei Unknown And Iccid Unknown !!!!!!

Default Imei Unknown And Iccid Unknown !!!!!!
    I tried to unlock my iphone and i now have a phone that doesn't work someone said i need to reflash it or something. any help would be appreciated THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tyco View Post
    I tried to unlock my iphone and i now have a phone that doesn't work someone said i need to reflash it or something. any help would be appreciated THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did the phone work before? Or is this a new device?

better hope your on a pc, if so your in luck?

is your wifi gone also? i had the same problem. dont worry, if you flush your iphone down the toilet, all your problems will be gone.. fewf

if you wanna fix it, FOLLOW this guide and download the specific files, and only use those files.. i was able to salvage 2 phones doing this... try using google too, its easier than you think!

http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthre...=13255&page=11

guys anyone out there with a full complete easy bulletproof method to flash BB etc back to iphone. I keep getting at end of flash process that the image could not be read even though it all seems to work fine, certainly through the volume of operations it does. I have a 112 otb 4.6 bl current firmware is 102 even upgrading to 113 does not do it. There appears to be thousands of us out there with the same problem and no one with a robust solution.
    tks

Quote Originally Posted by cjkhurst11 View Post
    guys anyone out there with a full complete easy bulletproof method to flash BB etc back to iphone. I keep getting at end of flash process that the image could not be read even though it all seems to work fine, certainly through the volume of operations it does. I have a 112 otb 4.6 bl current firmware is 102 even upgrading to 113 does not do it. There appears to be thousands of us out there with the same problem and no one with a robust solution.
    tks
    How did you get 1.0.2 on a OTB 1.1.2? It always gets stuck on "waiting for iphone" for me.

Well to fix baseband, I believe that you need to get terminal on there somehow and then complete the baseband downgrade (not boot loader downgrade).

Does itunes throw out an error when doing a restore?