Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Super Unlock ??? 1.1.4 virginize

Default Super Unlock ??? 1.1.4 virginize
    Hello guys,

Yesterday i bought a 16 GB iphone that already was unlocked, as soon as i arrive to my home i restored it with 1.1.4 for unlocking it with my preferred method and here's the tricky part .... after restoration it lost all the activation but it doesn´t lose the unlock. I tried to jailbreak + activate + unlock with iliberty+ and pwnage just to realize they could not do it (these are news). Finally after 2 hours i decided to use ziphone 3.0 which did the work.

Is there any way to virginize 1.1.4 firmware with 04.04.04_g baseband and get rid of this weird unlock ??

Thanks in advance,

Christian Romanelli

I have an iphone since the early OTB 1.1 since then i have downgraded it to 1.0.2 , unlock it, virginized it, upgrade 1.1.3, unlock it again, upgrade it 1.1.4 and unlock it. all this nice work finished when i broke twice my screen. Now a 16gb ziphone 3.0.

Thanks

I don't really see what the problem is, apart from ziphone being your preferred method of unlock
    To live, you have to lie

isn't ziphone the most unstable unlocking method? works great for jailbreaking imo
    if this post help click the thanks

Did you try a DFU restore and then setup the iphone as NEW?

Guys,

Thank you all for your quick reply, the problem is that i wanted to have in my control all the unlock procedure , otherwise how can i upgrade or make any question if i don't know how my phone is unlocked ?

Changing subjects, i find very curious the fact that a unlock survived several itunes restore.

Thanks,

Christian

do dfu restore
    if this post help click the thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

My head is spinning with the complete lack of information given to figure out your probem. haha

guys,

What is the difference between dfu restore and normal restore ?

Christian

Well mine is the same way and i love the fact i can restore or do whatever i want and don't have to keep unlocking it. As you know though when 2.0 is released it will relock your phone for sure so i wouldn't get in to big of a hurry to update to it until they get it unlockable just my 2 cents...
    Last edited by razorone; 2008-06-17 at 02:50 PM.