Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Revan: Iphone reboots every 10 minutes and gets frozen at slide to unlock screen

Default Revan: Iphone reboots every 10 minutes and gets frozen at slide to unlock screen
    I have seen this problem happen to several people but minimal.
    Can anyone give an explanation why this is happening?
    My iphone was originally 1.1.1 (04.01.13_G) downgraded to 1.0.2 (04.01.13_G), then upgraded back to 1.1.1 using carnaval method.
    It was fully functional until 1 day, I was listening to itunes and forgot to off it for the night. In the morning battery was low. I charged it and from then onwards it gets frozen on "slide to unlock" screen even after a RESTORE of v1.1.1 and keeps restarting every 10 minutes.
    Bottom line, RESTORE works fine, however, the restarting and freezing remains.

This case is very scarce though I have seen some posted.

Should I try the:
    1) [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1

2) Why is this happening? I never had bad IMEI, the only thing i can think of which is did wrong is maybe i virginized the baseband which actually did not need to virginized in the 1st place.

Please advise Revan or anyone who knows what they are doing. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yamatokira View Post
    I have seen this problem happen to several people but minimal.
    Can anyone give an explanation why this is happening?
    My iphone was originally 1.1.1 (04.01.13_G) downgraded to 1.0.2 (04.01.13_G), then upgraded back to 1.1.1 using carnaval method.
    It was fully functional until 1 day, I was listening to itunes and forgot to off it for the night. In the morning battery was low. I charged it and from then onwards it gets frozen on "slide to unlock" screen even after a RESTORE of v1.1.1 and keeps restarting every 10 minutes.
    Bottom line, RESTORE works fine, however, the restarting and freezing remains.

This case is very scarce though I have seen some posted.

Should I try the:
    1) [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1

2) Why is this happening? I never had bad IMEI, the only thing i can think of which is did wrong is maybe i virginized the baseband which actually did not need to virginized in the 1st place.

Please advise Revan or anyone who knows what they are doing. Thanks.
    Yes i encountered this but my software capabilities to fix that did not work on this kind of problem.

And im in doubt that this is hardware problem maybe battery issues.

Any smarter ideas are open here please anyone having this kind must post here so we can figure it out.

@ Revan and experts here

Anyone could answer me? i have my iphone on hand waiting for answer if it is hardware issue i gonna open this one if not? let me advice what to do in software looking forward on this.

tia

Thanks

I think its a hardware issue i've seen people have issues after their batterys got very low.