Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Read If You Have A Otb 1.1.2 Before Posting

sorry i forgot to put in the link http://iphone-unlock.us/

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatpuma View Post
    What page do you speak of? Is there a link? Or are you talking about this thread?
    http://iphone-unlock.us/
    Last edited by ♻①☛; 2007-12-18 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Eh forget about software unlocking for now.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

well it says there that they can unlock 1.1.2 iphones and there's no way of knowing until someone tries it,they even give your money back if you're not pleased

Who says?

has anyone yet taken the plunge? it seems awefully cheap in comparison to all the StealthSIM or TurboSIM unlocks, which were more in the $100 range... Can anyone try it and report back for sure what the verdict is? If its a pointer to TurboSIM, thats fraud, but if its a secret or new method of some kind it should get some wider exposure.

who wants to take one for the team? I got a StealthSIM working, its someone else's turn to invest...

How about that $12 unlcokcing thing^^??

Hi,

I have downgraded an O2 OTB 1.1.2 to 1.1.1, jailborken and installed oktep., then updated to 1.1.2 and jailbroken and now I am using my Pay as u go O2 sim and im happy with that, But, Is there any way to get the EDGE working please ?

I have an unlocked iPhone but it wasn't 1.1.2 OTB but I ordered another one and it should arrive soon,when I get it I'll buy the 12.99 solution in the link I placed before and I'll check if it works.We can't know unless we give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by ♻①☛ View Post
    I have an unlocked iPhone but it wasn't 1.1.2 OTB but I ordered another one and it should arrive soon,when I get it I'll buy the 12.99 solution in the link I placed before and I'll check if it works.We can't know unless we give it a try
    i just buy the 12.99 solution and is a piece of **** 17 tutorials for older version nothing for the bootloader 4.6 so dont waste your money they dont have any software solution
    Last edited by bobby0724; 2007-12-18 at 09:32 PM.

well then gentlemen,no choice but turbosim or stealthsim =S

As everyone seems to be putting in some off the wall ideas, I ll do mine but please dont be too harsh in reply as I am NOT an engineer or hacker. But as I understand it, they did find a vulnerability in the 4.6 but the they need a newer version secpak to use to reflash. Not sure what is involved in a secpak but as secpak exists in older versions and newer versions, cant any of the major hackers out there "create" a secpack file or convert an old one to maybe work with the 4.6.

If I am way out in left field, sorry.

Isn't messing with bootloader dangerous?

I bought mine from UK just few days ago, the serial number says 43 but I suppose I definitely have the out of the box version.

Not ever been the most patient guy so already starting to get nervous about no unlocking. I am going to Thailand and Bangkok anyone knows if any of these turboSim guys or anything else over there?
    Last edited by tonkos; 2007-12-20 at 09:45 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

zkmusa (2007-12-21)

Please help me again with few more questions. Itīs all so confusing as I am not the most techy people..

First of all I read somewhere that if my Serial number tells me that my Iphone is earlier than 45 week it could be the old bootloader(mine is 43). It has been bought from UK and I also have read that all the phones in Europe have that 4,6 bootloader. Then again my friend bought his phone from Holland and it works perfectly unlocked. How could I check what bootloader my phone is using? I have been reading a lot about it and everything starts that I need to upload "bbupdater" to my phone to see the version but I canīt find that particular bbupdater anywhere.

Also what happens if I use the anySim and my phone is 4,6 bootloader. Will it destroy my phone?

The bluetooth, is it working with jailbreaked system or just with the fully unlocked? I donīt seem to find any other setting for bluetooth than just ON/OFF nothing to set a name for the connectiong or anything like that.

The fourth and final question as I noticed today when I tried to connect my Iphone to my car audiosystem with auxiliaury wire and it was too big for it. I searched from Apple site and found out that there is "Iphone adapter" for TTY devices" available so will that fix this problem. I live in Finland and as Iphone is not sold here so maybe Apple could have a problem selling me one of those adapters, does anyone know if somewhere is sold something similar.

Lot of questions and text maybe something has been answered but I couldnīt find with search program so help would be really apprecitiated.

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    really? ^^
    That doesnt meen anything. All they did was take the new anysim open source and made it work for 1.1.2. That doesnt meen that it works on bootloader 4.6

And if it does I'd like to challenge them to post up the method on http://www.11246unlock.com so they can get the $500 cash prize, thats plenty of money!

DoerrFan knows what hes talking about!! Just helped me resolve my 1.1.2 problem. Thanks again!!!!

We will be getting a software unlock really really soon.

yowiphone,

When do you think approxim will the unlock come out ?

P.S. this is one of the best iPhone forums i've seen so far. keep up the good job guys

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast