Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OTB 1.1.2 Unlockable - Hardware Hacked by Tan A Long Vietnam!

Default OTB 1.1.2 Unlockable - Hardware Hacked by Tan A Long Vietnam!
    Check this out. this is fully confirmed. I am not sure how much they charge though.
    http://www.iphonevietnam.net/index.p...d=18&Itemid=19

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kidzzrock For This Useful Post:

cheetah2k (2007-11-27)

Has anyone else confirmed this?? This is huge if it's true...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarwinThorne For This Useful Post:

cheetah2k (2007-11-27)

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

same old news as the last 1.1.1 firmware that they were the first. BTW I'm in VN rite now I can check it out
     Think Different

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aziatiklover For This Useful Post:

cheetah2k (2007-11-27)

anyone care to translate?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dej4y For This Useful Post:

cheetah2k (2007-11-27)

Really? Can unlock FW 1.1.2 on BL4.06?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ifone_user For This Useful Post:

cheetah2k (2007-11-27)

can some one translate this PLEASE?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pqn For This Useful Post:

cheetah2k (2007-11-27)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default A Rough Translation
    By wisdom.com, a lot of syntax and grammar errors, but I think you can get the general idea:

"Ah new once more Long come "pass through try out thách" when unlock successful iPhone has reproduction Bootloader 4.6.

Like we know , some iPhone machine new reproduction has coordinated management system 1.1.2 and modem firmware 04.02.13. some they have reproduction Bootloader old 3.9 can unlock ordinary software licence like machines reproduction before . nevertheless , some new machine produce xưởng afterward has reproduction Bootloader 4.6 already ineffective chemistry all some tool hack whose each hacker used to unlock iPhone in the past

World hacker come must begin a war Mandarin orange go from figure 0 and manage they will successful like some times before ? need how much to time pass through try out thách this ? sentence answer still are an unknown situated in màn sương mờ special police thick

New ah Long word hào once more come pass through obtain try out thách this before World . here is a share solution hard perfect and obtained confirm like some times before

Nevertheless , in this moment , we advise customer only suppose use this service when real need for force expense will must tall because of degree rate rủi ro his . season guest can choose solution temporary this moment is ... expect until when we or each hacker in the world tung out solution unlock software licence with expense also soft than . at present , we also like each hacker in the world all can not say for friend know as then will has solution unlock licence software , for all new only is matter beginning

Do to star know machine of friend has Bootloader version how much
    For to this moment , away only to know exact version bootloader is must kích machine live and join order bbupdater in terminal

Nevertheless , according to their experience I , friend can speculation sơ department across matter see number Serial after lưng of machine . some machine has serial xxx45 will has sác produce being bootloader 4.6 tall and some machine has number Serial xxx46 turn up almost then all already rich Bootloader 4.6. now some new machine produce xưởng all obtained nạp sẵn Bootlloader 4.6"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to becomethecatalyst For This Useful Post:

cheetah2k (2007-11-27), fat x nub (2007-12-14)

And this means.... what???

The paragraph I like the most is this one:

"World hacker come must begin a war Mandarin orange go from figure 0 and manage they will successful like some times before ? need how much to time pass through try out thách this ? sentence answer still are an unknown situated in màn sương mờ special police"

It is so full of information on how to unlock the Iphone I suggest to promote it to sticky and keep it in archive for the generations to come!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to elfribo For This Useful Post:

cheetah2k (2007-11-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

May be they're simply using IPSF ?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RC_OZ For This Useful Post:

cheetah2k (2007-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by RC_OZ View Post
    May be they're simply using IPSF ?
    Or a simplified version that connects with a dummy database to unlock it. After all, this can be done as the OOTB 1.1.2 with BL 4.6 can be jailbreaked (like my week 45 one) and anything can be run from installer.

I think IPSF may get my hard earned $ if they can unlock this one. It may be a while before anySIM guys get this cracked.

Default Re
    Quote Originally Posted by pqn View Post
    can some one translate this PLEASE?
    Basically, "they say that Tan A Long company is once more archieved to be the first to successfully unlock 1.1.2 with the new 4.6 bootloader. The site doesn't say anything about the method they used. They say that they don't recommend customer to use this method as it can be very expensive because it can brick your iPhone. They also mention that the best method now is to wait till the software unlock method comes out."

Damn, typed that much on the iPhone is a pain, but that (in quote) was what's on the site.

If you guys want to be exact translated to English, let me know. But the site doesn't have much more info like in above quote.
    Last edited by xpbqn; 2007-11-27 at 03:45 PM. Reason: added info

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xpbqn For This Useful Post:

cheetah2k (2007-11-27)

It would be great if they released their method to hack 1.1.2 on the net. I am very interested in seeing how they did it

You do not have to read the whole thing. I can just summarize what would be important to you in this news in one sentence. What they are saying is they can unlock the latest iPhone without downgrading to 1.1.1, but it is not the unlocking using software. This is hardware unlocking which involves opening up the phone itself. I'd rather not spend money unlocking my phone using this method.

Wish I had learn how to read Viet when was younger, lazy me.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent6396 View Post
    Wish I had learn how to read Viet when was younger, lazy me.
    ha..ha.. and I wish I learned English when I was young.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xpbqn View Post
    Basically, "they say that Tan A Long company is once more archieved to be the first to successfully unlock 1.1.2 with the new 4.6 bootloader. The site doesn't say anything about the method they used. They say that they don't recommend customer to use this method as it can be very expensive because it can brick your iPhone. They also mention that the best method now is to wait till the software unlock method comes out."

Damn, typed that much on the iPhone is a pain, but that (in quote) was what's on the site.

If you guys want to be exact translated to English, let me know. But the site doesn't have much more info like in above quote.
    Haha, which basically means diddly squat. That's about as solid as me posting a message on my website saying I've made an IMEI unlock program, but um... I'm not going to tell you how I did it, or give it to you. You'll just have to wait for something else to come along.

Waste of time.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Thanks

Bull. Geohot said it can't be done until a new firmware comes out, and geohot's word is law!

Least in my book....

Nah, why not just TurboSIM it. I just tried it in my OTB 1.1.2, BL 4.6, and it works beautifully.

No need for AnySIM now...

For those of you not familliar with this success, please refer here:

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dgzw9xs_0gfhxns

And head over to here for the method:

http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17560

I had mine up and running in 20min.
    Last edited by cheetah2k; 2007-11-28 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah2k View Post
    Nah, why not just TurboSIM it. I just tried it in my OTB 1.1.2, BL 4.6, and it works beautifully.

No need for AnySIM now...

For those of you not familliar with this success, please refer here:

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dgzw9xs_0gfhxns

And head over to here for the method:

http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17560

I had mine up and running in 20min.
    Where did you bought your turbosim?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast