Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Call Failed, Call Ended after Upgrade- FIX

Default Call Failed, Call Ended after Upgrade- FIX
    Having upgraded an iphone to 1.1.4, the phone started saying displaying No service with a number of sims, i then virginised it to 1.0.2, earsed baseband, still no luck, upgraded back to 1.1.3 still same issue, went pretty much through the same process for 3 weeks!

Having thought that its just no good, i finally thought, it was barred, IMEI!!!!!!! get the hint!

i have the same problem.it displays the carriers name in the left hand corner with the signal bars but when i call it just says call failed.i had it working about a week ago, but i forgot what i did.i used a program in installer or cydia and it had something to do with the baseband, but i really cant remember.please please can someone elaborate.

thanks you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Did you try all types of SIM cards for your phone?
    "Money is only unimportant if you have it."

Quote Originally Posted by asifqabil View Post
    i have the same problem.it displays the carriers name in the left hand corner with the signal bars but when i call it just says call failed.i had it working about a week ago, but i forgot what i did.i used a program in installer or cydia and it had something to do with the baseband, but i really cant remember.please please can someone elaborate.

thanks you
    When mines does this i have to remove the sim and put it into a phone that works. Switch on the phone and let it find a signal. Then remove the sim card and put it back in the iphone, switch it on and make a call straight away when it boots up.

The only problem i have is that when i am in a no signal area for any length of time i need to go through this process again because the phone will not find a signal on its own for some reason.

Hope this helps.

Mick