Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ITUNES says...Invalid Sim but phone is unlocked and working fine with Tmobile

Default ITUNES says...Invalid Sim but phone is unlocked and working fine with Tmobile
    Hi, Guys.......Phone is unlocked and working on Tmobile, YouTub is working with WIFI...However, one problem. I try to use Itunes with the phone and it keeps saying put in a valid Sim card to activate the phone......

It seems like Itunes is recognizing the PHONE but it keeps saying....Invalid Sim card....

I can't use ITUNES for some reason...

Please help........

[QUOTE=141park;106523]Hi, Guys.......Phone is unlocked and working on Tmobile, YouTub is working with WIFI...However, one problem. I try to use Itunes with the phone and it keeps saying put in a valid Sim card to activate the phone......

It seems like Itunes is recognizing the PHONE but it keeps saying....Invalid Sim card....

/QUOTE]

i had the same issue.
    Just poweroff your iphone remove the sim and power up
    Connect the ipone to your mac and itunes now will work

By

it happens if you using a turbosim to unlock

you have to "hacktivate" your phone using pwnage or quickpwn. I had the same problem using turbosim.

I made a custom firmware with pwnage and checked the option to activate the phone. No probs in Itunes after that.