Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: my iphone not getting on & not getting connected to laptop????

Default my iphone not getting on & not getting connected to laptop????
    i installed an application called "customise" in my iphone thru wi-fi from installer option.......after this my iphone is displaying the apple logo & nothing else...& also it's not getting connected to my laptop.....what to do now
    ???????

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

Hold the home button and sleep/wake button until the iphone shuts off, then let go, then turn the phone back on like you normally would have.

If this doesnt work, you probablyy didnt move your apps to the media portion of your iphone, meaning theres not a whole lot you could do.
    A Thanks is always nice =]

download iPhoneBrowser and Connect your iphone with the USB cable, if the program don't recognize your iphone, try to press and hold both Home and Sleep buttons until the iPhoneBrowser recognize the iphone and load the files inside.
    Then go to Application and delete the application which you assume that made the problem, (you can backup it before), while you are waiting the iphone will start running normally, if you deleted the exact program which made the problem, if not try to delete another program, until the iphone comes back to life.
    you can reinstall the programs from installer or using WinSCP to copy/paste the programs which has been backuped before

hope this will help you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nightcap79 For This Useful Post:

Moemoe (2009-09-23)

Talking My I phone is kicken my ...
    O.k guys. You are all a great help. You give a lot of great ways to get things movin. I can't get my 3.0 to talk to my laptop. It's recognized as a camera. That's it. I have to get to a pc to get all the ingredients I guess. It's great you guys r here to shine the light for guys like me thanks :-)

Thanks

I would just do a clean restore. Maybe you need to put it in dfu mode and restore with custom 3.0 better yet do 0.8 redsnow and go for 3.0.1 and call it a day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mikerlx For This Useful Post:

Moemoe (2009-09-24)

I will give it a shot. I really have no clue what the deal is with all of this. I am an idiot savant with this stuff. I want to jailbreak phone and open this thing up , but, I can't seem to get any programs in most or all are zipps. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it greatly. I'll let you know how make out