Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with activation need help

Exclamation Problems with activation need help
    i bought an iphone ( v. 1.0.2)about 2 months ago and i bought it so i could use it with t-mobile .. i started off the unlock by bypassing activation with the "one click iphone unlocker" found at dotalex . com ... i then found out about Anysim and used it to unlock the iphone ..it wus sucessful for a few hours but when i took the tmobile sim out of the iphone so i could put it in my old phone so i could write down all my contacts.. i then put the sim card back into the iphone and for some reason it says no service and i go to look at the menu where it shows the carriers and the folder for the carriers isnt there anymore .. so under where it says wi-fi it use to say carriers but now its not there.. i then search around online for a solution and all i could find is to restore iphone so i did that but now it says "Activate Iphone" and i try to do the same step i did before with the "one click unlocker" and it doesnt work so i tryed the one where you enter the emergency calling and that didnt work either..is there a way to reverginize the iphone by only being on the "activate iphone" screen?? or does anyone have a solution to this problem ??...

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

If you've never gone up to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 with your iPhone, then you can follow the 1.0.2 unlock guide we have posted in the guides section.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews