Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPhone doesnt's start !

Default My iPhone doesnt's start !
    Hi all,
    I write here because I honestly think that modmyi is the best source and solution forum on the web regarding iphone.
    I don't know what happened...I just uninstalled Fring...then I restarted the iphone and now only the apple logo appears and stays all the time...but that's it...it wont boot. I installed and uninstalled many apps and everything was fine till now.
    Please help as soon as possible.
    Thanx in advance
    I have 1.13 firmware and unlocked ofcourse if this helps.

is there a ring circling around the apple sign? if so you have the SWOD (spinning wheel of death) and need to restore in DFU mode.

no, there is no ring circling...only the apple logo...frozen. Please, any other suggestion how to have my phone back again...

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

i had mine stuck like that b4 i just started pressing the power button and it finaly came back to life, but could have just been a fluke. worst case put into DFU mode and restore. hold power and home when screen flashes let go of power and continue to hold home untill little itunes logo pops up plug in and restore. if you didnt already kno that
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

dani_janev (2008-05-24)

Maybe the fring is not completely uninstalled, so you need to do it manually.

download iPhoneBrowser and Connect your iphone with the USB cable, if the program don't recognize your iphone, try to press and hold both Home and Sleep buttons until the iPhoneBrowser recognize the iphone and load the files inside.
    Then go to Application and delete fring, while you are waiting (1 min) the iphone will start running normally, if not try to delete another program which you suspect that makes problems, until the iphone comes back to life.

hope this will help you