Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OTB 1.1.2 w/ bl 4.02 and idemocracy2 ???

Question OTB 1.1.2 w/ bl 4.02 and idemocracy2 ???
    can idemocracy2 unlock OTB 1.1.2 with bootloader 4.02...thanks LMK

Quote Originally Posted by brijesh33 View Post
    can idemocracy2 unlock OTB 1.1.2 with bootloader 4.02...thanks LMK

nope.

wait for 1.1.2 unlock for bl 4.02

Sorry man,
    Nothing on this green earth can break that stuff right now...
    Wait about a month and it should be out... hopefully...

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

I'm going to be trying it with my OOB 1.1.2 o2UK iPhone later today. I didn't have enough time to follow some of the other guides, I only got far enough to downgrade to 111, get oktoprep installed and update back to 112 (mixing in between MAC and PC since iBrickr is the only thing that could kick it back out of DFI mode). I couldn't get an FTP client to connect to it and that's where I left it. I turned it off... then when I turned back again it was back to square one on f/w 112 it appears.

So hopefully iDemocracy will work... will report back.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Did you not read the post right above yours?? the creator of iDemocracy is telling you himself wait there is nothing and you are still going to try...

just crazy... i smell a lot of ibrickz...

lighter

Quote Originally Posted by Saltank View Post
    I'm going to be trying it with my OOB 1.1.2 o2UK iPhone later today. I didn't have enough time to follow some of the other guides, I only got far enough to downgrade to 111, get oktoprep installed and update back to 112 (mixing in between MAC and PC since iBrickr is the only thing that could kick it back out of DFI mode). I couldn't get an FTP client to connect to it and that's where I left it. I turned it off... then when I turned back again it was back to square one on f/w 112 it appears.

So hopefully iDemocracy will work... will report back.

He said it can't be unlocked, but it can be jailbroken/activated as far as I can understand...

hey guys check this out
    yesterday i saw in the hackintosh forums that this guy craken or some like that actually downgraded the new baseband but he hasnt put out the guide yet

Downgrading the baseband isnt the problem guy's with 1.1.1 can upgrade to 1.1.2 an then go back to 1.1.1 and downgrade the baseband accordingly.

The problem is our new bootloader! untill that is hacked we cannot get the proper access to do what ever the guy's do to unlock the iphones simfree .

A lot of mistakes here:

1) Bootloader is 4.6 and not 4.02 (that is the baseband version)

2) The downgrade you are talking about is the dowgrade of the phone software not of the baseband.

The baseband can't be downgraded (ootb 1.1.2) yet.