Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Locked Sim

Default Locked Sim
    Hey guys,

I need some help here. So i got an iphone 1.1.1 version and did the whole jailbreak so now i'm activated. the problem i'm having is trying to UNLOCK the phone.

when i run anySIM it says it's successful, but when i put the tmobile sim in the phone, i get an error on the top left saying:

Locked SIM

Do you guys know how to get around this error and actually unlock it? maybe the Sim is corrupt and need to get a new one?

I've tried running oneSIM to relock the phone and try over, everything went through successfully but still getting the same error everytime i put the SIM in here. I tried using my SIM off my OTHER iphone that i've had no problems with, and this new phone works no problem. just doesn't work with this sim.

you guys think it's the SIM that's the problem?

Have you tried putting the sim in and then running anysim?

ya i did try that. I figured the problem out, the sim was locked for some reason. so i just went to t-mobile and got a new sim

there was a pin code on the sim.

after u ran anysim and it said locked sim you should of rebooted the phone and then the phone would ask you to unlock the sim by entering in the PIN