Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *anysim problems*

Default *anysim problems*
    Hey,

I have have an iphone running on firmware 1.0.2 that I have unlocked myself. I have tried to use anysim to enable me to use my t-mobile sim in the phone, however it shows this error message;

'the firmware on this phone is already patched, anysim will now quit. please turn off your phone and turn it on again after anyim quits.'

Needless to say when I re-start my phone, anysim hasnt worked and the phone tells me my sim is not supported.

Ive also tried iunlocker, which seems to work (no error msgs) but the phone still doesnt acceppt my sim.

Has anyone experianced the same thing or know how I could get around it?

Default reply
    download wiNstaller and press re-activate the problem is activation issues

Have fun,
    To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bilsta57 For This Useful Post:

JARIMO5 (2007-11-17)

Thanks blista, so basically I need to start again from scratch? Does it matter which firmware I use? The other problem I had was that I couldnt downgrade my firmware using iTunes and had to use iBricker - will I encounter the same problem with winInstaller?? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just a bit stupid

Thanks Again

Hi there,
    Can you please help.
    When I run anySIM, I get the following error message ... could not install SECPAC file.
    The error message flashes up very fast so it might not be 100% correct.

Any ideas?
    Thanks,

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JARIMO5 View Post
    Thanks blista, so basically I need to start again from scratch? Does it matter which firmware I use? The other problem I had was that I couldnt downgrade my firmware using iTunes and had to use iBricker - will I encounter the same problem with winInstaller?? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just a bit stupid

Thanks Again
    no...just hit that and it will work....i use winstaller all the time...the phone WILL NOT get resotored...hit "activate"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fat x nub For This Useful Post:

JARIMO5 (2007-11-17)