Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lockdownd doesn't work on ituned d/l-ed 1.1.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default lockdownd doesn't work on ituned d/l-ed 1.1.2
    I was prompted to download the new 1.1.2 by iTunes in the US. I did the download and did the OKtoPrep install and followed the directions using the windows.bat and copied the cracked lockdownd file via sftp. now after doing this, i no longer had the activation screen but i get no service. now the only thing I can think of is that the 1.1.2 download that was linked here recently is slightly different than what iTunes prompts to download. any thoughts??

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGeek96 View Post
    I was prompted to download the new 1.1.2 by iTunes in the US. I did the download and did the OKtoPrep install and followed the directions using the windows.bat and copied the cracked lockdownd file via sftp. now after doing this, i no longer had the activation screen but i get no service. now the only thing I can think of is that the 1.1.2 download that was linked here recently is slightly different than what iTunes prompts to download. any thoughts??
    i had the same problem with my iphone NIB w/ 1.1.2. second time was charm for me. i don't know what was it but 2nd time what i did was to remove the stock sim card and insert working or registered sim card in the phone right before u start the "windows.bat jailbreak" and then i had replaced othe lockdown file with "lockdown-1.1.2" which i downloaded off this forums somewhere. sorry couldn't attach the file here, it exceeds allowed maximum.

Hope that helps !

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brijesh33 View Post
    i had the same problem with my iphone NIB w/ 1.1.2. second time was charm for me. i don't know what was it but 2nd time what i did was to remove the stock sim card and insert working or registered sim card in the phone right before u start the "windows.bat jailbreak" and then i had replaced othe lockdown file with "lockdown-1.1.2" which i downloaded off this forums somewhere. sorry couldn't attach the file here, it exceeds allowed maximum.

Hope that helps !
    Thanx for your suggestion however that did not work for me. any other suggestion out there I could try??