Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlockin with AnySim Question...

Default Unlockin with AnySim Question...
    Hello peoples. So i have been making some extra money on the side unlocking iPhones with AnySim, and my question is, before i run anysim it says to "insert the sim" meaning the sim that i plan to use on the phone. So is it necessary to insert the sim or can i just leave the phone simless while unlocking?

anyone??
    Last edited by izzi b; 2007-11-13 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I hope your sending some of your profit to the dev team...

Quote Originally Posted by smacman View Post
    I hope your sending some of your profit to the dev team...
    Yea...Just like you did and the rest of the 300,000 people that unlocked their phones a month after its release.... Anyways, back to the question.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i also have the same question

Yeah, you can leave the phone simless...

Nifty

I don't think you can leave the phone simless.

I also do unlocking on the side lol. DEV team does not want any donations if you read their site. people tell me to get a real job, and believe me I would if I was old enough lmao.

I have verizon so I can't even use an iPhone(I HATE VERIZON!!!) so I bought a pre-paid T-Mobile sim for $6 on ebay with 150 mins and just run anysim with that inside the iPHone/

I think i'm gonna have to start a Poll because after 270 views, two answers, and there both opposite...Danm i really need a straight answer.