Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can i Restore even unlocked with anysim

Default Can i Restore even unlocked with anysim
    i have a fw 1.02 and i try to unlock it with anysim 1.1
    it said that the unlock was succesful and everything works fine(youtube, sms phone) I skipped the activation with itunes using the CLICK here.bat program.
    I tried to put in a tmobile simcard and the iphone told me invalid simcard (need to activate with itunes).
    So i think something went wrong while unlocking it ( with the CLICK HERE.bat normally the phone supposed to restart a couple times but it didnt cause i clicked to fast on a key).
    If i want to try again to unlock the phone can i just go to ITUNEs and click on restore(holding down shift and choosing the software). Or do i need virginize the phone first... I dont want to upgrade to 1.1.

So my question basically is can i just Restore the phone with itunes even tho anysim said its unlocked(but another sim dont work in the phone) without bricking my phone or anything.

Thanks

Im using AT&T but i want to unlock my phone so i can use different simcards, for when i go out of the country.

Just virginize the phone just to be sure and start the whole unlock process over. Take your time this time.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent6396 View Post
    Take your time this time.
    say it again.

how do i virginize my phone when it's stuck on the activation screen? i accidently restored it before i virginized it. i'm in the same boat as him..

well im not stuck my phone just works..

can i download the virginize pack from installer (if you add the i.something source) i already added it.. but can i just virginize it by installing that?... and can i just restore after worths with 1.02?