Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i unlocked using ZiPhone however

Default i unlocked using ZiPhone however
    my iPhone (US with [email protected]) still will not recognize the Vodafone UK sim, anyone offer any solutions would be grateful.

THx

What do you mean by not recognizing?
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Same thing here...
    Please help us fast; I did everything from ZiPhone (Unlock, Jailbreak, Activate) everything went fine and I can see the applications and stuff on the phone. However the sim card is in and it's says NO SERVICE as if the sim didn't work (already tried getting it out and in again and it searches for the network but after a while it goes back to NO SERVICE) DESPERATE OVER HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mamundo View Post
    Same thing here...
    Please help us fast; I did everything from ZiPhone (Unlock, Jailbreak, Activate) everything went fine and I can see the applications and stuff on the phone. However the sim card is in and it's says NO SERVICE as if the sim didn't work (already tried getting it out and in again and it searches for the network but after a while it goes back to NO SERVICE) DESPERATE OVER HERE!!!
    yes exactly the same problem, does the search, gets nothing. I have been reading various reports that perhaps ZiPhone is not that good, but it seems to have done the job thus far, any other ideas would be grateful....