Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I was the first to hack the iphone 1.1.2!

Default I was the first to hack the iphone 1.1.2!
    Q. a step by step guide would be very much appreciated.

A. A step by step guide will be made soon as that its alot of knowing when to do some thing by the signs the phone shows you if every thing works the way it should its step by step if you run into any errors it can get a little hair but at the end of this ill give a ruff draft.

Q. and can you tell us the final result including FW version, BB version, and any other information that would be useful, IE: jailbroken = yes/no, unlocked = yes/no, all functionality = yes/no, so on...

A. FW version 1.1.1, BB version v3.14x
    Jailbroken YES (used old PACAY), Unlocked Yes Used AnySim1.1p (only after downgrade tho!)
    functionality = I havent tested every part of the phone but I can make calls, Wifi works, i have the voice mail button back (did some thing different i will post), NO itunes Wifi tho... sorry, and some more stuff but still doing testing

Ruff Draft :

1. Upgraded 1.1.1 Iphone to 1.1.2 used normal way of doing a restore with the new firm file.
    2. Downgraded back to 1.1.1 with firm file same way.
    3. Jail broke using WiNstall, ACT + Youtube with old PACAY.
    4. Once in phone use revirginize (didnt turn firmware back to 1.0.2) to downgrade baseband. (followed parts of the guide and used the baseband from the v3.14x from 1.0.2) Followed ONLY that part in the offical Re virginizing guide. DIDNT DOWNGRADE TO 1.0.2. ONLY DID Phase 2 NO OTHER PART OF THE GUIDE IS NEEDED!
    5. Uploaded anySim 1.1p with Ibricker 0.91 File by file had to make all the folders as such. Make anySim.app folder on phone copy all the files from that folder to the new folder on the Iphone, made lock folder in anySim.app folder and copyed all files into that folder on the Iphone from the lock folder on the pc.
    6. Turned off the phone
    7. Removed sim with paper clip
    8. Put in Tmobile Sim
    9. Turned on Phone
    10. Ran anySim1.1p
    11. did what i was told from the prog waited a along while.
    12. Had a fully downgraded, Unlocked, Custom Iphone 1.1.2
    13. All Iphone progs see the phone still as 1.1.1
    14. Enjoyed the hardwork!

If you feel i may have left some thing out plz post and ill go over it again im almost 100% sure this should be as step by step as i can get for now if u run into any errors Please post and ill walk you around it.

Also You must load new Itunes to upgrade to 1.1.2 and then Uninstall it and quick time, etc then install old Itunes to downgrade back to 1.1.1 after Running PACAY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is posted else where on the site my group and I were first!

Sorry the post was edited again this time we all went over it and we are 100% sure (as of now these are all the steps needed) Again Very sorry.
    Last edited by coldasice; 2007-11-10 at 03:42 AM.

nice work. we look forward to your guide.

Also to add as another member pointed out the jail brake was done with wiNstall

Phone must be Jail broken with wiNstall

Act + You tube with old PACAY.

Enjoy your Fully unlock Iphone 1.1.2!!!!!

Im really looking for a name in the Iphone game so Feel Free to Repost my work every where! Just give me Credit.

We just did it again step by step it works the world will once again know the name ColdAsIce!
    Last edited by coldasice; 2007-11-10 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

congrats and everything...i bet you worked hard...but i personally do not want to do downgrading and stuff.....i dont need a fench keyboard so i dont see the need of updating

AnySIM 1.2 works with the 1.1.2 upgrade and doesn't require baseband downgrading

You might want to rethink wanting the upgrade. From what I'm seeing there's a lot of ringtone flexibility built into this update
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

The 1.1.2 update is crap also if you want added lang wth out it

http://code.google.com/p/iphone-language/

haha also even tho i was asked not too

for all of you that want that nice Iphone voicemail back on your phone with another sim here ya go

So, if your Apple iPhone is already unlocked, you could notice, that Voicemail key does not work. But amazing guys from Dev Team has published step-by-step manual how to unlock Voicemail in your iPhone. Read instructions below:
    - First you have to found out the service number of Voicemail of your mobile carrier: - 0860, Megaphone - 222, Beeline - 00;
    - Then press phone button;
    - Open the keyboard;
    - Type in *5005*86*xxx# (where is the service number);
    - Call;
    - After the second this code will made its job.

all files needed + howto

http://ibrickr.com/downloads/ibrickr_v0.91.zip

http://www.iphoneunlocked.eu/wiNstaller.zip

http://rs97.rapidshare.com/files/52087915/PACAY.rar

baseband files needed.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GACDO4BR

http://iphone-elite.googlecode.com/f...nySIM-1.1p.rar

follow these steps for load baseband

I presume your iPhone is still connected to iTunes, if NOT then please do so... and keep it connected at ALL times.
    1. Extract the folder from the SaviourPack archive onto your drive.
    2. On the iPhone goto Settings > General > AutoLock > choose 'Never'
    3. Run iBrickr select Files, then goto /usr/bin/ and upload ALL the files ONE-by-ONE from the Saviour Pack folder.
    4. Press the Back link and come to the main screen of iBrickr. Now select Applications and follow the instructions to install PXL.
    5. Once your done, press Browse Applications and install MobileTerminal VT100 vsvn161 and ONLY then BSD Subsystem v1.5
    6. Run Mobile Terminal from your SpringBoard and type:
    Code:
    cd /usr/bin
    TIP: Use the TAB key to auto complete commands/file/directory names
    7. Stop CommCenter by typing:
    Code:
    launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
    8. Give the bbupdater file read/write permission by typing:
    Code:
    chmod +x bbupdater
    9. Now we check the version of the baseband, which should be v4.01 by typing:
    Code:
    bbupdater -v
    10. Execute this in the console, to give iEraser executable rights:
    Code:
    chmod +x ieraser
    11. Run iEraser by typing:
    Code:
    ieraser
    Wait for a few seconds for the process to complete. This will WIPE your baseband, given a file "secpack" is in the same directory and this is a version 4 secpack.
    12. Run the bbupdater command again. This time it will not find any baseband firmware:
    Code:
    bbupdater -v
    Expect a slight delay in speed while your typing
    13. Now we flash the 3.14.08 baseband firmware back to the iPhone by typing:
    Code:
    bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls
    Press 'Enter' once and wait for 3mins 17 secs for it to complete. This will flash the 3.14.08 baseband firmware back to the iPhone. Please be patient and let the process complete. It's best that you DO NOT tamper with your phone
    14. Now check to make sure it worked:
    Code:
    bbupdater -v
    15. Type
    Code:
    launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
    Expect further delay in speed while typing. It should tell you the version is 3.14

Congratulations! You've successfully Downgraded the Baseband/Modem firmware to 3.14

where to get the new 1.1.2 firmware

http://www.macrumors.com/c.php?u=htt...edgesuite.net%
    Last edited by coldasice; 2007-11-10 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Tell me again why we need to do all of this to bring the phone back to 3.X?

That's not cracking a 1.1.2. That's downgrading the baseband. You haven't done anything to 1.1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by coldasice View Post
    Im really looking for a name in the Iphone game so Feel Free to Repost my work every where! Just give me Credit.
    Get over yourself
    Last edited by Murfunit; 2007-11-10 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

get over my self? i know im gonna hear ish for this but why dont you get on your knees and blow me! Ives worked too long and hard to hear BS from some wanna be NO body loser!

get over my self? i know im gonna hear ish for this but why dont you get on your knees and blow me! Ives worked too long and hard to hear BS from some wanna be NO body loser!
    ROFLMAO. You certainly are making a name for yourself

You've worked too hard? You downgraded a phone. How is that working hard? It's been done for weeks now. You didn't invent the revirginizing technique.

Mods... ? I don't see what I said to warrant that response. This guy has been nothing but arrogant on every post he's made. He thinks he's the Dev Team Incarnate because he downgraded his phone. And I'm a NO body loser?

yeah any one that flames a post thats trying to help a group as a whole! wat does that make you? i never said i hacked the 1.1.2 firmware i said i hacked the 1.1.2 iphone i made a work around using old and new files. I think i should get a little more respect then your showing me, and yeah ive been hacking sence you were saying DAD DA
    Last edited by coldasice; 2007-11-10 at 06:56 AM.

Thanks

Nice Work!

yeah any one that flames a post thats trying to help a group as a whole! wat does that make you? i never said i hacked the 1.1.2 firmware i said i hacked the 1.1.2 iphone i made a work around using old and new files. I think i should get a little more respect then your showing me, and yeah ive been hacking sence you were saying DAD DA
    Whatever.

Let me see... ColdAsIce, 30 posts. What's Jailbreak? Thanked 0 times in 0 posts

Murfunit, 129 posts. iPhone, More like MyPhone, Thanked 8 times in 8 posts.

You were hacking back on a TA 994/A? Wow. I didn't think you wre that old.

Uh huh... Sure. Yiou sound like youre what? 15? 18?

Back to your crib little one. (And Btw, I'm probably old enough to have been your C++ teacher. )

Thanks

HAHAH not getting into a flaming war.......... your right Your my GOD i love and worship you! but before this goes any more google my handle ColdAsIce.

nuf said. I was wrong for trying to flame.

oh and as for Texas Instruments i made the first drug wars game (-:
    Last edited by coldasice; 2007-11-10 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"oh and as for Texas Instruments i made the first drug wars game (-:"

its called dope wars, all powerful creator......LOL way to flame yourself

it was first called street wars stupid and to add then drug wars then the clones your young newbies play was called dope wars for dopes like u.

and you can look it up i went to QCC first then transfered to John J. but again enough with the flaming wars.

oh and just to make my self look a little better ya nuub

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drugwars

so stupid think before you talk and end up setting ya self on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh yeah and 2 of my friends names are in the wiki contact them and ask about me they will flame you to hell HAHAHA
    Last edited by coldasice; 2007-11-10 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yup. Definitely making a name for yourself in the iPhone community.

Your right i am AS what ive always been ColdAsIce Dont take BS from Nuubs.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drugwars

read up stupids

You're in for a rude awakening in the iPhone boards then sir.

The majority of the posters on these forums are - as you put it - nuubs. They come here for help. For information. Usually to undo a mess they got themselves into trying to follow guides that are way over their heads. (Like downgrading a new firmware before it's even released)

If you truly want to be of help to the community it would serve you well to lose the high and mighty attitude and actually read some of the posts - other than your own - and share some of the knowledge you claim to have.

Then maybe you'll actually earn some respect here

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

boom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast