Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock for 1.1.2 / 4.02.13_G (is OUT)

Default Unlock for 1.1.2 / 4.02.13_G (is OUT)

iPhone-elite Team Unlock 1.1.2 anySIM within a day after upgrade release!!! amazing!

chk this out
    http://www.iphone4world.com/?p=82

so, who's going to be first to try it?

I was the first to hack it! so HA! read my other post

FYI - this won't work with OOB 1.1.2 phones (UK). Bootloader is different (BOOTLOADER_VERSION:4.6_M3S2)

Stay tuned!
    Main Phone: 2.0 / AT&T
    Test Phone: sold

Don't forget to thank me

Humm oh yeah downgrade the bootloader yeahhhhhhhhh god if its not a gui no one knows how to do it....

Quote Originally Posted by coldasice View Post
    Humm oh yeah downgrade the bootloader yeahhhhhhhhh god if its not a gui no one knows how to do it....
    just trying to keep the flood gates from opening.
    Main Phone: 2.0 / AT&T
    Test Phone: sold

Don't forget to thank me

humm oh yeah my guide works with UK iphones..... think you should give it a try....

I was the first to hack the iphone 1.1.2!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. a step by step guide would be very much appreciated.

A. A step by step guide will be made soon as that its alot of knowing when to do some thing by the signs the phone shows you if every thing works the way it should its step by step if you run into any errors it can get a little hair but at the end of this ill give a ruff draft.

Q. and can you tell us the final result including FW version, BB version, and any other information that would be useful, IE: jailbroken = yes/no, unlocked = yes/no, all functionality = yes/no, so on...

A. FW version 1.1.1, BB version v3.14x
    Jailbroken YES (used old PACAY), Unlocked Yes Used AnySim1.1p (only after downgrade tho!)
    functionality = I havent tested every part of the phone but I can make calls, Wifi works, i have the voice mail button back (did some thing different i will post), NO itunes Wifi tho... sorry, and some more stuff but still doing testing

Ruff Draft :

1. Upgraded 1.1.1 Iphone to 1.1.2 used normal way of doing a restore with the new firm file.
    2. Downgraded back to 1.1.1 with firm file same way.
    3. Jail broke using WiNstall, ACT + Youtube with old PACAY.
    4. Once in phone use revirginize (didnt turn firmware back to 1.0.2) to downgrade baseband. (followed parts of the guide and used the baseband from the v3.14x from 1.0.2) Followed ONLY that part in the offical Re virginizing guide. DIDNT DOWNGRADE TO 1.0.2. ONLY DID Phase 2 NO OTHER PART OF THE GUIDE IS NEEDED!
    5. Uploaded anySim 1.1p with Ibricker 0.91 File by file had to make all the folders as such. Make anySim.app folder on phone copy all the files from that folder to the new folder on the Iphone, made lock folder in anySim.app folder and copyed all files into that folder on the Iphone from the lock folder on the pc.
    6. Turned off the phone
    7. Removed sim with paper clip
    8. Put in Tmobile Sim
    9. Turned on Phone
    10. Ran anySim1.1p
    11. did what i was told from the prog waited a along while.
    12. Had a fully downgraded, Unlocked, Custom Iphone 1.1.2
    13. All Iphone progs see the phone still as 1.1.1
    14. Enjoyed the hardwork!

If you feel i may have left some thing out plz post and ill go over it again im almost 100% sure this should be as step by step as i can get for now if u run into any errors Please post and ill walk you around it.

Also You must load new Itunes to upgrade to 1.1.2 and then Uninstall it and quick time, etc then install old Itunes to downgrade back to 1.1.1 after Running PACAY!
    Last edited by coldasice; 2007-11-10 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

HI,

I tried but doesn't work at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sgstyle View Post
    HI,

I tried but doesn't work at all.
    can you please go into more detail?

thx.

Just to confirm, this won't work on the o2-UK iPhones because the "baseband" is different so there's no way to unlock / jailbreak the phone as of yet, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltank View Post
    Just to confirm, this won't work on the o2-UK iPhones because the "baseband" is different so there's no way to unlock / jailbreak the phone as of yet, right?
    that one is tbd.

Thanks

Red face I need help with my phone UNLOCK FOR 1.1.2 / 4.02.13_G
    i had 1.0.2 unlocked with t-mobile, i virginiled it and i upgraded to 1.1.2 / 4.02.13_G i dont know how to unlock it. I tried downgradind it to 1.0.2 and 1.1.1,but the baseband 4.02.13_G stays in it so how can i do the unlock to t-mobile? another thing how can i upload the "anySIM 1.2" in my i phone? please help me!!!!