Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restoring After Unlocking

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Restoring After Unlocking
    Hello fellow iPhone owners. I hope some can help me with a few questons. I have an iPhone with 1.0.2 firmware. recently I had to do a restore. And Used iNdependence to activate and JailBreak.
    I had used iunlock the first time on my phone after trying hytymes theme phone crashed.
    1. When restoring phone does it erase a previous unlock.
    2. After using iNdependence 1.2.5 it activated and jailbroke but i did not use anysim or sim unlock and phone was unlock after restore. Did iNdependence unlocked phone also?confused:
    3. On another phone could not get it to unlock with iunlock restored, so I tried iNdependence 1.2.1 to activate/ jailbrake. but i Never used any unlock software and i been able to use all feature on the phone. how was this possible?

1. After you're going to restore (same firmware), all you need to jailbreak your iPhone and you can use with sim card you want. If you going to upgrade you iphone, you will need to unlock it again with anySIM (or the programs you want).

I restore my iPhone many time, but all i've need is jailbreak. Phone back to work.
    Good luck.