Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Unlock 1.1.1 out of the box, NO COMPUTER REQUIRED!

Default Jailbreakme.com just not doing it??
    I know the guide says keep trying but I am well over 15 attempts now and it kicks out of Safari OK and then nothing happens.

Any ideas anyone?

Many thanks

easy to follow step by step guide that i have at Hacks4you.org, but the guide here is also good. Just in case the giude here did not work.

hey guys little help here please....when anysim finished copying the firmware it says this phone could not be unlocked please restart your iphone and try again whats the problem?

it just showed an error before the one i listed above it says.....could not load secpak? where can i dl that? ive heard of it before but cant remember where

it just showed an error before the one i listed above it says.....could not load secpak? where can i dl that? ive heard of it before but cant remember where
    Last edited by PlatinumEdition; 2007-12-07 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i have the same problem as the other people on this thread.

i have followed the step by step instructions but when i access jailbreakme.com using safari, it says safari can't open the page, it can't find the server. sometimes it will also say can't open the page, too many pages opened.

i have AT&T Yahoo/SBG Global DSL at home and wifi connection is good. is it possible that my wifi connection is blocking safari from accessing the site?

what did i do wrong? i can't proceed to the next step which is to install AppSnap therefore i can't unlock my iphone.

i have out of the box 1.1.1 iphone.

please reply, any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

just an update:

i was able to successfully unlock my OTB 1.1.1 iphone with the wifi only method.

my only problem was that i can't access jailbreakme.com using my wifi connection at home because my ISP is AT&T Yahoo DSL. go figure.

anyway, i went to Mc Donald's because they have wifi and in less than 10 minutes, my iphone is working flawlessly with T-Mobile

thank you for posting that guide and to the Dev Team, they deserve to get a hefty donation

cheers!
    Last edited by Pokow; 2007-12-09 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by eglien1 View Post
    hi guys;

I kind of have the same problem here.i installed anysim and unlocked my phone.but after shutting it off i lost signal and can't unlack it again with
    anysim.any help will be appreciated.
    I am having the same issue and I get a "different sim detected" message. Any thoughts?

Well here is something weird, my friend got an Iphone 1.1.1 brand new we did this unlock and it worked great then we added the t-mobile proxy hack and he added tzones to his plan worked all morning during the after noon for some reason now he is getting no service at all... t-mobile icon will pop up sometimes with no bars then go away. Any thoughts on this one any help PLEASE ^_^!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumEdition View Post
    hey guys little help here please....when anysim finished copying the firmware it says this phone could not be unlocked please restart your iphone and try again whats the problem?

Hey,

I'm having the same problem as you.

I tried running anysim with my AT&T sim (didn't work). I therefore erased anysim and reinstalled it again. The second time around I inserted a foreign sim card (free of passwords, PIN, PUK) and run it again but the same thing happened.

The third time around I just restored the iPhone to factory settings (V. 1.1.1) tried running anysim (with the AT&T sim) and this time it got stuck in the middle of the process. Since then I haven't tried running anysim again because it's probable it won't work.

The weird part is that I ran anysim in 2 other iPhones (V. 1.1.1) and they worked like a charm, don't know what is going on with mine.

FYI: I upgraded from V. 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 about 2 months ago, haven't tried upgrading the version to 1.1.2

Would appreciate if someone could provide some feedback on the mater.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumEdition View Post

same problem here.......ive looked all over the forums for an answer.......can someone answer

Can somebody please help me

I have an iphone v1.1.1 i unlocked it with a mac and am now having problems plz tell me how to virginize it

Hi ,

Im having a bit of a trouble trying to virginize my
    iphone could you please assist me. My iphone is
    version 1.1.1 (3A109a), modem firmware 04.01.13_G. I
    had earlier unlocked it and also run anysim but it the
    middle it started to give problems so i reunlocked it
    and now it gives a no service error all the time. I
    used a mac to unlock my iphone.

It'll be really nice if you could guide me how to go
    about it.

Thanking You,

Artfuldodger
    Last edited by artfuldodger; 2008-01-10 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12