Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what tmobile internet plan?

Default what tmobile internet plan?
    hey i had my iphone unlocked today and i have no use of safari or anything. anyone kno what plan i would need from tmobile? i currently have the sidekick data plan but nothing internetwise on my iphone is working. any help is greatly appreciated. thank you all in advance

I have the full internet plan with legacy pricing @ $19.99 / month. Works like a charm. While you may not have use for Safari it's nice to have. Besides, why not use the iPhone to the full extent of its capabilities?
    Last edited by mobilexile; 2007-11-08 at 03:27 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Sidekick plan does not work with iPhone. Sidekick internet for one, is not normal Tmobile internet. It is all run through the Danger service.
    You can either just get the standard Unlimited internet plan and pay 19.99 a month. (Enter internet2.voicestream.com for where it says APN in Edge setting.)
    Or you can unlock your phone to use Tzone, then tell tmobile you want the Tzone plan for 5.99 a month.
    Its a tough decision, but I decided to go with Tzone. I tested both, and there is no speed difference between the 2.

No speed difference? Seriously? Humm...

How do you do a speed test?

Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    No speed difference? Seriously? Humm...

How do you do a speed test?
    http://www.iphonespeedtest.com/