Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Incorrect SIM - WHY?

Default Incorrect SIM - WHY?
    Hello!

I've downgraded, virginized and unlocked my iPhone exactly with this documentation: http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dow...nd_OS_X_iPhone

But my iPhone does not work - after activating the sim - i geht "incorrect sim - this iphone must be used with an approved sim"

- The anysim 1.1 Unlock was sucessful
    - My IMEI is the same one as on the packing

Im very unhappy about that
    What did i wrong?

thanks
    chris

same here can anyone help

okay - i tried "ONESIM" - and then AnySim again - nothing worked yet : ((((

omg... unlock also doesn't run in 1.0.2 (i downgraded again)!
    please guys - help!
    Last edited by pauschpage; 2007-11-06 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

people please help wanted on this matter

something went wrong while you were virginizing, are you sure while doing the process you got all the right messages after you posted the commands ? (in other words, everything you did matches exactly with the walkthrough, identical screenshots....)

because when i first attempted to virginize my phone i had some errors, i remember it was the failed to download the fls error,and the waiting for data i continued, upgraded ran anysim 1.1.1 and it failed, i revirginized my phone and made sure it was exactly as the wiki and it worked...

Im getting it aswell. Nothing to do with virginizing. im sure the new anySIM doesnt work on 1.0.2

Well...i have got the solution...as new anysim1.1 does not work on firmware 1.0.2,u need an older version of anysim 1.01 or 1.02 to unlock the phone...but first u should re virginize the phone...ur baseband should say 3.08.g and firmware 1.0.2

u can install the older version of anysim from ibrickr 0.91 via appplication browsing...

i have tested them on 20 iphones so far and all worked perfectly..