Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help !!! iPhone cannot work after unlock

Default Help !!! iPhone cannot work after unlock
    I have a 8G iphone which i tried to unlock by anysim 1.1 but after unlock it is showing no service. then i try to back to version 1.0.2 and use the same unlock method, but it still show the same situation. Please help, i dont want my iphone become ipod touch. I have check there have signal and i can serach the local carrier, but it cant log any carrier, I have tried even 112 it doesnt work.

This phone has been ever been unlock and used for a period of time, but suddenly disconnect, afterward, no server anymore. I have unlock around 20 iphones and only this one have problem. The phone is wks 32 one come with fireware 1.0.2
    Tried recover, viriginise and resume everything, but the problem has not been solved.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2007-11-06 at 10:39 AM.

Much more info needed. What method did you use to unlock?

I am using MAC OS X
    Firstly, in firmware 1.0.2, then i using the old anysim 1.0.2 to unlock, it works, but one day suddenly show "No Services" in the signal, and i cant make calls and sms anymore
    Then, I try to Virginiser it then upgrade to 1.1.1 by iNdependnce, then unlock again by anysim 1.1.1, still "No Service", however, I can find my carrier in by maunal choose it but it cant make calls or sms.
    Then, I try to downgrade to 1.0.2, unlock by anysim 1.0.2, iUnlock, both method doesnt work.
    Then, I try to use ierase erase the baseband then downgrade to 1.0, afterward, ungrade again to 1.0.2, anysim, doesnt work
    Then, virginise, 1.1.1, anysim, doesnt work
    Help, all the method i have tried.
    Even i ask my fd to use the windows method to unlock it, doesnt work.

P.S. while the iphone sync to itunes, it doesnt show iphone, but showing the unnamed playlist. It there any software crashed inside the phone?
    Any way to restore the whole firmware?
    I am not in US so I cant send to maintenance. Please anyone can give me some advise to deal with this problem.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2007-11-07 at 03:14 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

have you tried to download the firmware again and replace the one you have and restore?

HowTo Return you Bricked Iphone No Questions asked works 100%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK im going to make a main post about this but if any one here has bricked there iphone and wants to get a return from apple this is how you do it.

Remember this should only be done by someone that knows what they are doing or has broken an item in this way before to get a return.

Recently a friend of mine got an iphone for his girlfriend and was going to unlock it. Every thing was going well, the phone was open and the act was done using PACAY (on a ver 1.1.1) then there was two copys of any sim on the PC any sim 1.1 and any sim 1.0 well i told him to mark them and he didnt needless to say he uploaded the wrong any sim and ran any sim 1.0 on a Ver 1.1.1 for all of you that are in the know this doesnt brick the phone but worse it puts it into a mode where it cant be unlocked or downgraded. On top of that it went into the dreaded slow mode where the phone works but everything is really slow then it crashes.

We tryed everything to try to fix the phone and finally he said we are F*&ked. So i has an idea. What if we claimed the phone had burned out? Ive done this many many many times before and always get away with getting a new item out of the company.

So with that being said this is what you do.

Get your self a cheap or old pair of head phones cut the wires and strip em. Twist the white and red wires together and the 2 grounds together (the bare wires).

Then get yourself an old Ipod charger or go buy a cheap knock off online. Cut off the Usb end, then strip the wires. Then take the Red and green wires twist them together. Then take the black and white wires twist them together.

Now you must take the the Ground wires from the head phone jack and hook it to the black and white wire from the ipod charger side, then connect the red and white wires you twisted together before to the red and green wires.

So you should now have

Black/White and ground connected on one side this will be hooked up to Negative.

Red/White and Red/Green connected this will be Positive.

AGAIN THIS NEXT STEP SHOULD ONLY BE PERFORMED BY A TRAINED MORON!

We first started out by hooked the phone up to his car. At first it didnt do much then we decided to rev the motor a little thats when we started to see a little smoke.

Then the phone went gray we keep it hooked up for around 20 minutes.

But we werent happy just yet so we went inside and found an old extendsion cord we cut off the part where you would plug stuff into it and used the other side of the cord we twisted the wires together and made sure we taped it up then we pluged it in. Poof! one smoking Iphone.

After resetting the circuit breaker. We called the following number 1800 792 7753 told them we were charging the iphone and it began to smoke. They said how sorry they were and that they would email an RMA. They did and then we boxed up the phone, sent it back. Waited 5 days and the new iphone was at the door step! No joke. And this isnt the first time i've gotten away with this.

If they cant read out the phone they cant tell you tryed to unlock it. Enjoy!

Oh and this normaly works just with the car batt. but we hooked it up to the wall plug just for fun!

Cant be done you screwed ya self with the way you ran anySim you ran an old copy and now have turned on the system apple setup to ward upgrading on the iphone after unlock just in stage 2. Stage 2 code name Slow Mode.

Cant be done you screwed ya self with the way you ran anySim you ran an old copy and now have turned on the system apple setup to ward upgrading on the iphone after unlock just in stage 2. Stage 2 code name Slow Mode.