Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: In Serious Truble

Default In Serious Truble
    I was following the instructions in http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13015
    to unblock my very new iPhone.
    The I turned it off an on, but now it is blocked in a loop.
    It tries to start i only see the apple y the rounded symbol indicating that it's working but after a while it restarts itselft and shows the apple again following an infinitive loop.

I don't know what to do. I would like to restore it but the usb connection does not detect it (remember that in any moment it shows me the main screen). The only thing that i can do is to acces the files trough winscp.

It happend after I copy the AnySym files, i alredy delete them.

Please if anyone knows what to do....

PD: I don't have any apple service to go because the iphone hasn't arrived here yet.

Try this first connect phone to pc then open itunes and press sleep/off and home button down at same time and hold for like 20 secs if iTunes will pick it up and ask if you want to restore. If that don't work connect your phone to a wall outlet to charge the iphone and press sleep/off and home button down at same time and see if the yellow triangle comes up. Don't add the Hightymes source, it messed up many iphones already.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vincent6396 For This Useful Post:

JuanPi (2007-11-06)

I think i'm turning gay now because i love you. It worked just fine. You don't know how bad i felt about screwing up my iphone not because it's my brand new iphone yet i don't have an authorized apple tech service here.

After a further thought i'll stay straight, i just love girls