Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: stumped please help.

Unhappy stumped please help.
    hi there i have a 4 gig iphone, i unlocked it when i purchased it with simfree unlock, i have had it for about 4 months, but 3 days ago, i was downloading a them for summerboard, and my phone starting acting up, kept on soft rebooting, then jaged black and white lines going across, so i restored, and automaticlly it restores it to 1.1.1, i downgraded, to 1.02, using ibrickr at my work, because for some reason my windows vista never allows ibrickr to work, oh and i downgraded with my tmobile card isnide the phone, i was able to get in to the phone with ibrickr as far as the files, but i could not activate it on itunes, it kept on saying wrong sim card, so i braught the phone home, i started up i tunes, and it gave me a make sure ssl and tsl is enabled, wich they are, i cant seem to find my og sim card that came with my phone, do i really need that original card to unlock it? i have tried the same process i did when i first unlocked it but it does not seem to work, please help, im realy woried at this point. using ituned 7.3.2.6.

Dont fret! Just download the lockdownd file for 1.0.2. You can search for it in these forums and put it in the appropriate directory using iBrickr. Restart and your phone will be activated Woohoo! (I dont remember which directory :P but I'm sure you can find it here in this forum).