Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked Phone need to Relock it NOW!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone derrickb16's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Unlocked Phone need to Relock it NOW!!!
    ok i have a serious problem I jailbroke and unlocked my phone with iLiberty I'm running 1.1.4 my screen is messed up badly but still can be used I've setup apple to send me a box so I get it in the morning I need to relock the phone I've restored it with itunes tried the thing with ziphone but it won't work I need a different way before I ship off my phone thing about it the phone doesn't accept the tmobile simcard but it shows at the top that it's a tmobile at the top but tells me to plug the phone up to itunes and still says "slide for emergency" is it unlocked still please hurry and let me know something.....

I dont think they really check, have returned a few unlocked phones to them. Last one was last week. But if it is to risky for you try to bootneuter it, or download a virginizer from installer.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

Cudn't u just restore it in iTunes?
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Couldn't u just restore it in iTunes?
    every phone i have restored in itunes still keeps the unlock. you just have to reactivate and jailbreak. ziphone 3.0 doesn't have the refurbish option anymore. just do a DFU restore and pop in a at&t sim and pray for the best lmao. they probably wont give you trouble since they wont know. make sure the iphone is activated on at&t though through itunes