Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Seroius help needed!!

Default Seroius help needed!!
    i have the newest iphone, it was unlocked and the touch screen froze up but the rest of the phone worked i could recieve and take calls with the headset and recieve text messages but i could not slide to unlock. Then i restored and was trying to fix it and ran ibrickr and now my phone keeps rebooting some text... I tried to reset and hold the buttons for restore and itunes regognizes for a moment and then the phone starts the rebooting again. So now im really starting to get nervous... if anybody out there has some time and knowlege to help me with it would be greatly appreciated my email is [email protected] thanks

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I would like to help you here. You say it was unlocked. Which unlock method did you use? First unplug your iPhone from the cable dock,then try to hold home+power after it will reboot do NOT hold power and HOLDING home plug it into the dock back,after this select restore,should help.

yep i tried that no luck but thanks anyway.. i think i have a $425 paperweight now.

i used ziphone and then when running ibrickr it started looping a weird thread and restarting constantly, i let it run out of battery and then tried your advice and once i plug it in it starts the thread again
    Last edited by sagittarius81; 2008-05-01 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

plug it in... open ziphone... go to mode at the top of the screen and hit enter dfu mode... after that it should goint dfu mode... then close ziphone... open itunes and restore... if that doest work pm me and ill give u further instruction..
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks