Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The simcard inserted in this iphone does not seem to be a supported att sim card

Default The simcard inserted in this iphone does not seem to be a supported att sim card
    I went to apple got a bricked iphone replaced. I got a replaced 1.1.1 new but the weird thing was i could use all the function out of the box.

So I followed the above step with jailbreakme.com and after uploaded anysim and unlocked no problem. Im using tmobile.

Only problem i have is I try to sync to itunes it tells me " The simcard inserted in this iphone does not seem to be a supported att sim card"

What do i do so i can sync this phone with itunes??????

?????
    Last edited by crazypittbull; 2007-11-02 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'm in the same boat; let me know when you find out something.

yeah i got the same thing, got a new replace iphone from APPLE. couldn't sync with itunes. Can somebody help us, i think now we got to unlock itunes too.

Default welllll?????
    Anyone going to help??????

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

how bout u put the stock at&t card in your phone.. hook ya phone to your computer then do a restore from previous syncs u did with your old phone then switch your sim cards back over... see if that works
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

Thanks

People have already helped 100s like you. A bit of searching the forums and reading wouldnt go amiss.

Youve obviously not followed instructions properly. Get the guides you need to restore, activate and unlock, and start from the beginning