Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is it really that easy?

Default Is it really that easy?
    I recently traded in my 8GB iPhone and looking to get a 16GB this week at the Apple store. So once I get it I'm looking to obviously Unlock, jailbreak and activate it for my T-mobile sim card, I just have a couple questions.

I usually have been paying people to unlock my phone and all that good stuff which is ridiculous but I'm too worried that I'll mess up the phone completely, maybe its just me being over concerned. But anyways I wanna take a shot at this myself and been doing research so I'm pretty confident.

I've been watching a lot of ZiPhone unlocking videos on YouTube and this one caught my eye that I have the URL for at the bottom of this post, so is it really that easy to unlock it? Can I really just go buy it and do this one simple process as it is in the video and I'll be 100% good to go?

I'd really appreciate your comments on this matter, thank you so much.

Here's the video: [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=_tbBa-HCwqE"]YouTube - HOW TO JAILBREAK IPHONE & UNLOCK 1.1.4 ZIPHONE 3.0 EASY WAY[/ame]

iPhone? More like MyPhone GADeputy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep, that's pretty much it.
    It's even easier if you're an AT&T user. If your on AT&T all you have to do is jailbreak which only takes about 45 seconds.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GADeputy For This Useful Post:

prada82 (2008-04-29)

So its better to do it myself rather than pay someone? I wouldn't screw up my phone doing exactly what he says when I open the box for the first time installing 1.1.4 like he does right?

Just want to be cautious about it, haha. Thank you!!