Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Uber 1.1.1 unlocking (15 minutes) no down grading Mac or PC!

Youtube problem, my phone is stuck on the apple screen after uploading the files to mod youtube. I have tried resetting the phone but no luck. I would REALLY appreciate some help as my phone is now DOA. Thanks

Ok everything was a success but my ipod feature does not work. It shows only 300MB of space. I used this guide how do I re jail this thing? Ive never used independence on this phone

Default can someone help or have any suggestions?
    why doesnt youtube work on my iphone? i tap on the youtube it say "you must first connect to itunes with an internet connection to enable youtube." Then when i connect the phone to the computer and open up itunes and (i also have wifi on my iphone) it doesn't work. any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This Wont work if you havent got inserted a PIN free SIM card.
    I can confirm that this method works if you have previously removed your PIN code from the inserted SIM Card.

on the second step where it says safari is supposed to crash when I try to dl appsnap it doesnt crash and it stays on the safari screen not frozer though whats the problem?! im connected on wifi btw help someone quick!!

comeon guys anyone out there???? heres the problem again, when I click install appsnap it loads new page but doesnt download it just stays there on the safari screen not frozen though and wont go back to home screen by itself whats the problem???

anyone?!
    Last edited by PlatinumEdition; 2007-11-13 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can i unlock my activated 1.1.1 using this method? i think I have to downgrade to 1.0.2 am i correct than go through these steps I already have oktoprep and jailbreak im ready to go?

ok the links you have say use net to find files? this mean that they are no longer there?

where Can i find a video of this unlock??

Quote Originally Posted by commandosinc View Post
    where Can i find a video of this unlock??
    Here's a guide with each screen shot of each step.. My BLOG

And about the youtube problems.. No need to get those 3 files transfered. Just open INSTALLER from the spring board and there's a link YOUTUBE. Press it and let it do the magic. I got my youtube working from that.. My Guide
    Last edited by arjunn7; 2007-11-18 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default can someone please help
    why doesnt youtube work on my iphone? i tap on the youtube it say "you must first connect to itunes with an internet connection to enable youtube." Then when i connect the phone to the computer and open up itunes and (i also have wifi on my iphone) it doesn't work. any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Default comeback on normal mode
    Can someone explain how I can comeback on normal mode from Activation mode?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm having some problems with anysim i have tried it like 20 times now and still no luck..

I had my phone all working and unlocked on 1.1.1 but then i stupidly upgraded to 1.1.2 and had to restore everything so i followed this guide and i so far have everything working except the sim card. I get and error message saying that "anysim cannot unlock this phone. anysim will now quit." and then i get nothing..

Can anyone help on this matter?

Default please help is been three weeks
    why doesnt youtube work on my iphone? i tap on the youtube it say "you must first connect to itunes with an internet connection to enable youtube." everything is working fine like itunes, safari, and of course WiFi but youtube doesn't work. any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You have to do just that "connect your iPhone to your computer and run itunes" then youtube will work...

Default getting fustrated
    Quote Originally Posted by srbug View Post
    You have to do just that "connect your iPhone to your computer and run itunes" then youtube will work...
    have already tried that... still nothing

after DLing you need to add .back to the end of lockdown (lockdown.back) ???
    please
    can anyone explain me this.

Default anysim
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobzking View Post
    Maybe this method is already known here, but here is how to take a brand new 1.1.1 iPhone right out of the box and unlock it without ever physically connecting it to your Mac or PC. NO DOWNGRADING REQUIRED!

Power on the iPhone
    Emergency call *3001#12345#*
    Check your version is 04.** (1.1.1) if it is proceed.

1st step (add contact to access settings):
    emergency call *#307# (hit dial)
    your phone will ring. while ringing use the "<x" button to delete the numbers you entered (#307#) then dial the number 0 and hit call. your phone will ring again, hit Accept, then hit Hold, then hit Decline. You now have access to the keypad and you can enter contacts. Enter (+) a new contact. Give it first name A hit save, now assign a URL to contact A. Where it says url you will enter prefs://1F now save, and save at the next screen. Now you will be looking at A's contact info, click the URL you created and it will take you to the settings page; disable autolock and join your WiFi network. Hit home to take you back to the main screen ("please activate...")

2nd step (add another contact to access AppSnapp):
    Emergency call, dial number 0 hit call, your phone will ring again, hit Accept, then hit Hold, then hit Decline. You now have access to the keypad and you can enter a 2nd contact. Enter (+) a new contact. Give it first name Z hit save, now assign a URL to contact Z. Where it says url you will enter http://jailbreakme.com now save, and save at the next screen. Now you will be looking at Z's contact info, click the URL you created and it will take you to the jailbreakme web site. scroll to the bottom and "install app snap" Safari will crash after a second or two, let the phone sit at the home screen for about 30 seconds, it will suddenly ring. Answer it and after a second or so, the phone will lock up. Power it down, restart and TahDah!

3rd step (Activate iPhone and activate YouTube)
    Open Installer, install Comunity Sources, then BSD, then Open SSH. After SSH your phone will reboot, find your IP address (settings, wifi, click the blue arrow next to your wifi connection). Now that you have SSH installed and your IP address, just log in to your iPhone with whatever program you like (I use Transmit for Mac, but there's putty, WinSCP, Fugu, CyberDuck... a ton of SSH for Mac and PC both). Now you will need to go to VAR/Root/Library/Lockdown and replace the three files inside with the files found here:
    http://www.rapidshare.com/files/5846...utube.zip.html

then go back to USR/Libexec and move this lockdown file into Libexec:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/63822007/lockdownd.zip

(after DLing you need to add .back to the end of lockdown (lockdown.back) Restart and now your phone is activated (you have to connect the phone to iTunes to activate YouTube, just plug in your phone and once iTunes sees it, YouTube will work).

step 4 (unlocking) SSH AnySim 1.1.1 in to "Applications" on your iPhone, restart the phone, launch AnySim, follow the directions and now you have a full functional unlocked iPhone (I can do it start to finish in 15 minutes or less)
    Hello im trying to unlock the iphone firmware1.1.1. i have already jailbreak the phone. im using the anysim method. after anysim finish doing everything its says "please restart your phone anysim cannot unlock this phone" what should i do?? thank you

Password: alpine or dottie

Thumbs up wow!
    that was so simple.thank you very much playa...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast