Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ziphone 3.0- White Screen, Keeps Rebooting

Default Ziphone 3.0- White Screen, Keeps Rebooting
    Hi,

I own an Iphone OOB Firmware v1.02 which was upgraded to v1.13 using Ziphone 2.5. The Iphone recently has been constantly rebooting. If I leave the phone on for a few minutes and then hit power, I see a white screen first, then the Apple logo you normally see when you turn on the phone. Then the phone searches for the Sim and carrier. This drains the battery like crazy. I tried restoring using Itunes, and then used Ziphone 3.0 to do upgrade to v1.14 but I still have this rebooting problem.

My questions are:
    1. Can the damage done by Ziphone be undone?
    2. Should I ditch Ziphone and use another unlocking method?
    3. Where can I find a good tutorial for newbies? I used Ziphone cause it was simple, but I kinda regret it now as my previous Anysim unlocked v1.02 was rock solid.

Thanks,
    Alexander

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

cmon mate pawnage is out theres no excuse for using ziphone every one knows it F's wit ya phone
    i recommend a dfu restore then USE PWNAGE
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Haven't checked these boards in a while so I didn't even know about PWNAGE till now. After v1.13 came out, it seemed like the only option was from Geohot, but he just disappeared, so it seemed like Ziphone was the only decent way to unlock. I tried Independence and liked Ziphone's interface better.

Anyway, can I do dfu restore with pwnage?

Thanks.