Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My IPHONE IS FROZEN

Default My IPHONE IS FROZEN
    i tried unlockking my iphone with ziphone,but right now stuck with following screen

i am not able to do anything,can anyone please help

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

the photo is not coming up. can you describe it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

ok put the iphone into the doc station and connect it to the comp turn off the iphone now hold down the home button and press the power button also as soon as the iphone lights up take ure finger off the power button but keep holding the home button and your phone will go into recovery mode restore the firmware through itunes and ure fone will recover reason for the doc station is iphone goes into recover mode alot easier when ure having problems with it now what version of ziphone did you use ?????

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i see the photo now. if you're unable to go into recovery mode as Del R mentioned above (btw dock is not necessary as long as you have the usb cable), try putting it in DFU mode:

itunes open, phone disconnected from the computer. press and hold both home and sleep/wake button until the phone turns off. release the sleep/wake button, continue to hold the home button and plug the usb cord into the phone. the phone screen should remain black this whole time. if you've entered into DFU successfully, itunes will see your phone and ask you to restore. restore to 1.1.4 firmware

If you were able to restore to 1.1.4 then unlock it with PwnageTools, of course you'll need a Mac for that; don't use ziphone again.

have u tried using google
    [No spam sigs allowed. This is your warning. Thanks.

have u sorted it out ?
    [No spam sigs allowed. This is your warning. Thanks.