Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: very important

Default very important
    guys i just bought an iphone two days ago , my os is windows i'm confused whiach tool should i use ilebruty , ziphone or ipluse to unlock the latest basband 240d or should i borrow a mac from someone and use the pawnage tool. please give any useful answers beacuse many new buyers of the iphone have the same problem i recokn.thanks

the very important thing is to unlock activate and jailbreak the phone.

u can use ziphone's do it all, as well as the others u listed. they'll do make the job done
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

ziphone changes the bootloader PERMANENTLY whereas Liberty+ uses a fake bootloader to trick the Iphone that is reversible if necessary. If for any reason you need to return the iphone to Apple they will know that you used third party software if you use ziphone which will void your warranty. If you use ILiberty, you can restore the phone to it's original state so there's no trace of jailbreaking thus keeping your warranty intact.
    Pwnage will do the same job but many of the third party apps won't work on the 2.0 firmware yet. Unless you can write your own apps, I would suggest to stay away from pwnage and use Iliberty+.