Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone [email protected] Logo,loading Circle Spins While Phone Vibrates!! Help Plz!!!

Default Iphone [email protected] Logo,loading Circle Spins While Phone Vibrates!! Help Plz!!!
    ok let me break down everything completely so everyone understands where im at
    My problem is that my phone (1.1.3 firmware, non-at&t) will not go past the apple logo laoding screen unless i put it into recovery mode (itunes symbol + charge plug symbol). Now when it is in recovery mode itunes does not recognize it at all. I recieve the error code 1 ipod server cannot be connected or it tells me that the itunes server cannot be reached check connection (no problem with my connection tho so i dont understand this).

i have try'd many solutions (nothing works so far)
    1.) i try'd DFU mode: holding down the home and power button and releasing the power button (but not the home button) after screen turns black and then connecting to itunes but itunes would not restore my phone, giving the error message 'iphone software updater could not be contacted, check network connection...'
    2.) i try'd putting my iphone into recovery mode where the plug and itunes symbol appears but itunes does not recognize it at all when in this state i get the error message 'ipod server cannot be found'
    3.) i also try'd to use iplus and ziphone at different times (with no prevail phone still just restarts then freezes at apple logo with loading circle spinning and phone vibrating for no reason)

I have read thru many forums and it seems that there is no solution to my specific problem there are similar one's out there but obviously not the same due to the fact that their solutions did not work with my phone.(i did not see anyone mention their phone vibrating while frozen, mines does this)
    if any one understand my problem or has the time to help me figure something out please hit me up asap
    i have been working on this problem for 4 days straight now (lost alot of sleep)

my symptoms
    freezes at apple logo with loading circle still spinning
    also during this time the phone vibrates in sets ot three every ten seconds or so for maybe a minute or two before it restarts and does the same thing again.
    after about 2 or 3 cycles of this ******** the loading circles stop spinning (but are still visible) and the phone becomes completely frozen at apple logo

someone, anyone plz help!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Stop spamming the forum with multiple threads about the same problem.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

poppasin (2008-04-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Use ibrickr, then restore, then ziphone.

I Was Told That Brickr Doesnt Work For 1.1.3 Firmware

Sorry For Posting Again Not Trying To Spam But I Really Need Help!!
    Last edited by poppasin; 2008-04-14 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

http://cre.ations.net/blog/post/ipho...break-released

Enter DFU mode: power + home for 10 seconds, then home for another 10 seconds
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2008-04-14 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

poppasin (2008-04-14)

I'll Give It A Try

Well Since I Already Have 1.1.3 It Says That I Have To Downgrade B4 I Can Do Anything With Ibrickr
    I Try'd Downgrading By Downloading 1.1.1 Firmware But I Cant Do It Thru Itunes Because It Is Not Letting Me Restore

How Else Could I Downgrade If Thats What I Gotta Do?
    Last edited by poppasin; 2008-04-14 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

try ziphone and press do it all.
    thats all u need
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

i tryed that and after ziphone finished my phone rebooted again started up and froze at the apple logo with the spinning rings of death. this is the same cycle. everthing i try comes back to my phone being frozen after the reboot or start up
    i was told that it doesnt make any sense using ziphone or iplus until i get my phone to restore thru itunes but its not restoring because itunes cannot connect to the update server or something like that

any other ideas

Quote Originally Posted by poppasin View Post
    ok let me break down everything completely so everyone understands where im at
    My problem is that my phone (1.1.3 firmware, non-at&t) will not go past the apple logo laoding screen unless i put it into recovery mode (itunes symbol + charge plug symbol). Now when it is in recovery mode itunes does not recognize it at all. I recieve the error code 1 ipod server cannot be connected or it tells me that the itunes server cannot be reached check connection (no problem with my connection tho so i dont understand this).

i have try'd many solutions (nothing works so far)
    1.) i try'd DFU mode: holding down the home and power button and releasing the power button (but not the home button) after screen turns black and then connecting to itunes but itunes would not restore my phone, giving the error message 'iphone software updater could not be contacted, check network connection...'
    2.) i try'd putting my iphone into recovery mode where the plug and itunes symbol appears but itunes does not recognize it at all when in this state i get the error message 'ipod server cannot be found'
    3.) i also try'd to use iplus and ziphone at different times (with no prevail phone still just restarts then freezes at apple logo with loading circle spinning and phone vibrating for no reason)

I have read thru many forums and it seems that there is no solution to my specific problem there are similar one's out there but obviously not the same due to the fact that their solutions did not work with my phone.(i did not see anyone mention their phone vibrating while frozen, mines does this)
    if any one understand my problem or has the time to help me figure something out please hit me up asap
    i have been working on this problem for 4 days straight now (lost alot of sleep)

my symptoms
    freezes at apple logo with loading circle still spinning
    also during this time the phone vibrates in sets ot three every ten seconds or so for maybe a minute or two before it restarts and does the same thing again.
    after about 2 or 3 cycles of this ******** the loading circles stop spinning (but are still visible) and the phone becomes completely frozen at apple logo

someone, anyone plz help!!!!!

I took out the Sim Card (t-mobile) and did everything over without any sim
    it eventually restored thru itunes and now im BACK!!!!
    thanx alot eeryone who gave their input. i will definateymake sure i click the thx button for u guys!!!
    Last edited by poppasin; 2008-04-15 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Could you describe what you did? because I try all that you mention and nothing works for me. I have the same problem. Please!

I've never heard of anyone being able to jailbreak/restore with a t-mobile sim card in. I may be wrong but that usually messes crap up bad. For the person with this same issue...take out your sim card and attempt a "do it all" with ziphone and see if it works (use 1.1.4 for the firmware) good luck.