Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Iphone is Stuck in Recovery Mode I've tried every thing and is not working

i have a iphone it was 1.1.4 firmware but i wanted to see what the 2.0 was like so i upgraded well i didnt like it so i tryed to downgrade back to 1.1.4 and now my phone stuck in recovery mode itunes couldnt reconzie my phone so i deleted the itunes i had because it said my phone isnt reading or something like that so i upgrade then i tryed to do the it again still nuthing i deleted itunes and got the 7.5 and tryed it that way still nuthing please someone give me some info that will bring my phone back to life

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep same prob here, im stuck with the connect to itunes screen no other options available . I i 2 upgraded my 1.1.4 with itunes now i'm stuck! no programs wk eg ziphone pwnage ibrikr ect ect , the background is straight black no green no red.... i noticed that this cry 4 help have been here for more than enough time ... I hope some1 could help because this is a very annoying prob.
    www.ccbahamas.co.nr

Save your iPhone with recovery mode | iPhone Alley

go to the link it will tell u everything

Save your iPhone with recovery mode | iPhone Alley

go to that website it wil ltell u evertyhign
    Last edited by Uzzi; 2009-05-03 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi
    i jailbreak my iphone 3gs but after update some programs in cydia my phone can't open just said "locked" what can i do?????????

i have my locked 2.2.1 fw iphone jailbreak with redsnow. but i stuck it when the "waiting to reboot" displayed... how do i solve that problem. someone help me..

Hello i stuck atm in recovery mode i have a 3g with 6.15.00 baseband, it was fine and unloked with redsnow , but i instaled iprotect and generates an error, i tried restore again, but now, it wont come out of recovery mode, itunes is not recognizing it, and i even used recboot no luck, please sum 1 help me.

Default iPhone recovery mode - FIX
    EASY FIX FOR IPHONE RECOVERY MODE ISSUE. CHECK SOLUTION AT: Iphone in recovery mode – Stuck on USB cable to iTunes logo screen | Zaneer's Blog
    WORKED FANTASTIC FOR ME !!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12