Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I just got the new iphone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmt888 View Post
    I have download the voice note in installer.exe. It is working good. However, how can I delete the voice file in the iphone. What I mean is you don't want to add the voice file into the iphone at all time after each recording. Thanks.

Also, for the Sketches program, you can free hand drawing and writing into the iphone. Which is good for taking quick note. How can you save the sketches into the iphone? And how to change the size of the drawing pen?
    Just edit, and click the red - circle & delete.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to y0haan For This Useful Post:

jmt888 (2008-04-13)

Default Thank you very much for those helping me to start with the Iphone
    In here, I would like to thanks those guys for helping me to solve my questions and I have really learnt a lot from you all. And I think during the time to discover the journey of the iphone, I would have more questions to ask for help. And I think in this section of discussion "I just got the new iphone" is also good for all beginners like me to start a new venture over here. Thank you for all of your effect and help.

Can anyone tell me how to install the pxl file into the iphone in order to run the file? Thanks.
    Last edited by jmt888; 2008-04-14 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmt888 View Post
    Thanks guys, I finally unlock the iphone with ziphone 3.0 with no problem. Now, I have the change to see the icons and can play around with it. I have one question now is when I click the automatically sync with iphone when connected, however, there are no musics loaded into the iphone's ipod icon. What is wrong with it?
    Can anyone tell me how to load the musics from the iturn in which there is already with songs. Besides loading songs, what else I can use with iphone, (no sim card yet), say internet connecting and more.......... Where do I start with, any link I can read about? Thanks.
    Should have pwn it, now you can't reverse the unlock. ziphone destroys your phone

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

jmt888 (2008-04-15)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Should have pwn it, now you can't reverse the unlock. ziphone destroys your phone
    that's not true. he can still pwn it, or just install BootNeuter and upgrade his bootloader back to 4.6

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jtesnani For This Useful Post:

jmt888 (2008-04-15)

Default So far I have no problem with Ziphone 3.0
    So far I have no problem with Ziphone 3.0. I can load the audio and video with iturns. I tried to use my friend's SIM card, and it works with dial out or receiving. As I want to expose more on the iphone and would like to load some 3rd party program file, now my question is now to load the iphone file say pxl file download from pc into the iphone? What program I have to use as a bridge, I wonder installer.exe can load it? Thanks.

I used ziphone. My iPhone work perfectly well and no problems so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12