Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No network after using Pwnage Tool

Default No network after using Pwnage Tool
    I was running 1.0.2 earlier on today and asked what the best way to upgrade was since I was using T-Mobile.

I used to the Pwnage Tool step-by-step and everything seemed to work out fine until I was all done. My sim card is in and it doesn't get any connection.

When I go to my phone settings, there is not even an option that let's me select my network. Anyone have any clue why this is?

Should I just do the whole process over and restore?

this happened to me too, but i upgraded to 2.0 and i think thats what messed me up.
    is there an unlock for 2.0 anyone?
    i tried downgrading and upgrading several times and still nothing

you have to unlock still

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mariok View Post
    I was running 1.0.2 earlier on today and asked what the best way to upgrade was since I was using T-Mobile.

I used to the Pwnage Tool step-by-step and everything seemed to work out fine until I was all done. My sim card is in and it doesn't get any connection.

When I go to my phone settings, there is not even an option that let's me select my network. Anyone have any clue why this is?

make sure you had picked to install bootneuter and chose to unlock your phone

I have same problem after downgrading from 2.0

Where is option to install bootneuter?
    Last edited by boitano; 2008-07-15 at 01:12 AM.

Try to restore again. I had an issue and had to do a second restore when i downgraded.

I have restored my iphone mybe 20 times...
    i also used jailbreak, iliberty, Ziphone, winpwn, ibrick and i cant see my network... There is no option in Menu...

Need Help Please!

This is what worked for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

http://kerdsri.com/2008/07/14/downgr...ware-20-to-14/
    Last edited by boitano; 2008-07-15 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi,
    is bootneuter working for 2.2?

Quote Originally Posted by gundam_prime View Post
    hi,
    is bootneuter working for 2.2?
    Worked for me on 2.2

where do i get bootneuter? it wasnt in the quickpwn that i installed, at least it wasnt an option through the installation process

OK, so i just re-installed quickpwn, this time after installing it automatically started this bootneuter program (which i dont recall happening before), I'm pretty sure this detected my network, bam, everythings working again YEY
    Last edited by TheMainEvent; 2008-11-28 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mariok View Post

hi there!! i just got back my network after upgrading fw 2.2!!! what i do is.. pwnage once more... and go to general setup and unclick activated phone... and go the rest as usual. work for mine guys!!! good luck to you..