Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Hack w/ T-Zones *kinda* stopped working on 1.1.4...?

Default T-Mobile Hack w/ T-Zones *kinda* stopped working on 1.1.4...?
    I am using a 1.1.4 unlocked iPhone with Iplus2.0b...

I used BigBoss's Beta/Experiment Package and edge hack worked fine with my TZones for a few days.

Recently, I can only access my eMail... Not sure why...

When I connect to Safari, I get "Error 500 Internal Server Error" and "Http Error: $CODES... Did I mess with the settings or something? Am I supposed to have anything in the "APN" section?

Please advise, not sure why I am not getting the full potential of the edge hack.
    Last edited by DisturbedZen; 2008-04-02 at 08:56 AM.

there's a new app called: 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch it will help with apps that ran under 1.1.3
    =======================================
    Every time you download music, GOD kills a kitten.
    =======================================

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedZen View Post
    I am using a 1.1.4 unlocked iPhone with Iplus2.0b...

I used BigBoss's Beta/Experiment Package and edge hack worked fine with my TZones for a few days.

Recently, I can only access my eMail... Not sure why...

When I connect to Safari, I get "Error 500 Internal Server Error" and "Http Error: ... Did I mess with the settings or something? Am I supposed to have anything in the "APN" section?

Please advise, not sure why I am not getting the full potential of the edge hack.
    Found a fix, try this...
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97251

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DSMKilla For This Useful Post:

DisturbedZen (2008-04-03)

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly the same problem happens to me, but dont touch your iphone, its not your iphone. Call T-Mobile and tell them that your phone that you were using with them is broken, the display is broken, that you are using an iphone that your brother or somebody gave to you, and they gonna make the changes on the system so you can use your iphone with all the internet features... It works for me. Tell them that you were using your iphone about 4 days ago without any problem on the internet and after 4 days it didn't work anymore. Ask for technical support

Ah, and important.... You must have this on your APN: internet2.voicestream.com
    and leave user and password empty, reset your iphone and see if it works, if not, do what i did calling T-Mobile
    Last edited by javiert30; 2008-04-02 at 05:05 PM. Reason: important comment

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, I am with T-Mobile, but on pre-paid. Will this work for me also? Or do I need to get into a contract for the internet services to work? I have the same problem with connections and same message on my iphone. What does this mean? "important.... You must have this on your APN: internet2.voicestream.com" Do I have to register on this or any web site for it to work. Please I don't know what to do anymore. Help me, please!

Hi, not sure if you got it working already, but this issue is very annoying. I had it happen a few times. Sometimes when I reformat my iphone, edge stops working. What i do is to go into your t-mobile acct. choose t-mobile sage phone (it has the $5.99 and $19.99 plan) switch pplans for like 30 mins and then back. It should reset or rebroadcast. I use the $19.99 plan, the $5.99 is painfully slow for me so i am stuck with $19.99. That method works everytime for me. You can also call up and ask them to do a rebroadcast.