Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noob here, in need of help

Default noob here, in need of help
    ok i just got my phone today and i unlocked it and everything with no problems with ziphone3.0. went smoothly took about 4 minutes. i cant seem to get safari to work. i tried downloading to tzones hack from bigboss but it keeps saying unable to connect to host. is there a step i didnt do? any help would be appreciated. thank u

You gotta state which internet package yer payin for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchel View Post
    You gotta state which internet package yer payin for.
    im sorry. im using the $5.99 tzones. nothing on my phone works. i can only make calls and send text messages. when i try safari it says cannot connect to server

Did you make sure you still have T Zones activated for the iPhone?

yes. it was working on my old phone

are there network settings i have to put in? like for edge or something?
    Last edited by wickedcharm; 2008-04-02 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It might be because you switched phones, so it still think you use it for the other ophone, not iPhone.

I dont know of any specific settings that would Enable/Disable it. If anything, it has to do with T Mobile itself, or an App you have installed.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Safari View Post
    It might be because you switched phones, so it still think you use it for the other ophone, not iPhone.

I dont know of any specific settings that would Enable/Disable it. If anything, it has to do with T Mobile itself, or an App you have installed.
    your plans are associated with your sim card, not the phone

to OP, did you put wap.voicestream.com under settings? i believe you have to put that in there for tzones to work, plus the hack of course