Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: source for 1.1.4 tmobile edge hack?

  1. #1
    Default source for 1.1.4 tmobile edge hack?
    Does anyone know a source i can add into installer that will allow me to install the tmobile edge hack for 1.1.4?? TIA!

    **EDIT** nm i figured it out!
    Last edited by ekidd; 2008-03-27 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #2
    Default Help
    Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    Does anyone know a source i can add into installer that will allow me to install the tmobile edge hack for 1.1.4?? TIA!

    **EDIT** nm i figured it out!
    Can you please help me with this. I have tried everything and have not been able to get any edge to work. thanks.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by therealtoddius View Post
    Can you please help me with this. I have tried everything and have not been able to get any edge to work. thanks.
    Go into installer and try adding this source, sleepers.net/iphonerepo .

  4. #4
    Go into installer and try adding this source, sleepers.net/iphonerepo .
    Don't do this. My source is part of community sources. Install that if you havent.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    Don't do this. My source is part of community sources. Install that if you havent.
    I think i already have your hack installed for my 1.1.4 phone. Its called T-mobile 1.1.3 TZones Hack and the contact is big boss. Correct?
    Last edited by ekidd; 2008-04-01 at 06:54 AM.

  6. #6
    i got it thanks
    Last edited by timmyt66; 2008-04-13 at 03:57 PM.

  7. #7
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    BROOKLYN,NY
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    the edge edit is the only app showing and I have the big boss source still no luck

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •