Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Prepaid(card) sim on iPhone? HELP PLEASE!

Exclamation T-Mobile Prepaid(card) sim on iPhone? HELP PLEASE!
    Hello there everyone,

I am a newbie to this wonderful online community. I am hoping someone could help me in the following issue:
    CAN I USE T-MOBILE PRE-PAID SIM ON AN UNLOCKED iPhone? I am talking about the pre-paid that you have to refill with cards not the prepaid plans.
    the reason being that i have to be satisfied with the performance of my unlocked iPhone before i go in for some kind of a monthly plan.

Thanks All!

MTEK

T-MOBILE PRE-PAID SIM works fine on my unlocked iPhone, I just need to find out how to put T-Zone on.

iPhone? More like MyPhone catriple's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a pre-paid T-mobile sim and it works great! 0 problems!

I'm haveing trouble with mine I have a 2g iPhone and it's unlocked but it just says no service

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

It should work with any SIM you just cant get data plans or data service on prepaid (refill ones). Only works on wifi for web.

so your saying ifi have a prepaid tmobile sim it wont work or are you saying that a prepaid tmobile will work but only internet works when im on wifi

Thanks

Yes, you won't be able to get cellular data, only wifi. You can still talk and text (they may charge for texts, depends on your plan).
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

ok thanks but the problem i have is when i put it in it will have one bar the searching then it will say no service. btw i have a 2g iphone.

should i have it on bootloader 3.2 or 4.6
    Last edited by Gagesipod; 2010-07-08 at 11:54 PM. Reason: bootloader