Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need serious Help With my IPHONE

Default I need serious Help With my IPHONE
    I just got my unlocke iphone yesterday. And I need some serious help. I am new to everything. I have installer and the t-mobile 5.99 internet service. IF some one could please help me with getting the internet started. And also with downloading the nes on the iphone please. Also my wifi wont work. If someone could lend a hand and get me on the right track thank you.

For your t-zones go to settings>general>network>edge for the APN type wap.voicestream.com leave the username and password blank. For the NES download the program from installer then SSH into your phone and add the appropriate folders go into your media folder add the folder ROMs then create one called nes and put your downloaded roms in that folder. And for your wifi what exactly is the problem how isnt it working? Try looking under tweaks in installer there may be a fix.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gavakie For This Useful Post:

bryan56_2000 (2008-03-24)

when i try to connect through my home wifi and put in the password it says not able to join. Also do i have to be on the wif to you installer or have it connect to my computer?

i would double check on someone elses wifi first to narrow down the possibilities whether its your phone or your wifi.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

you do have to either be on wifi or edge to use installer. have you tried connecting to another wifi to see if it works?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jtesnani For This Useful Post:

bryan56_2000 (2008-03-24)

thanks I used the wifi at work and try to use installer and it is saying package error. Do i need to delete it and bring it back. and if so were do i get the installer

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

ok so wifi does work. in installer, go to "uninstall" and see if anything has been installed. if not, install bsd subsystem and also make sure that your installer and community sources are updated at version3.01 for installer and 3.7 for community sources

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Your wifi at work might have some restrictions in my college campus i get wifi but when i try to download app from installer i get an error when its about half way so that might be why u never know

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iancdp For This Useful Post:

bryan56_2000 (2008-03-25)

okm I will try it when i get home. thanks

thanks man it work.
    Last edited by bryan56_2000; 2008-03-25 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost