Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Who is using t-mobile in the US?

Default Who is using t-mobile in the US?
    HI everyone just curious as to who is using t-mobile here in the states? I was also curious as to what plans and phones you are using also if you are using the t-zones hack or paying for the $20 internet plan. I am asking because i signed up with at&t but dont get service at my work.

Yo, Im using My favs Unlimited messages,and unlimited mobile web and i like using the unlimited internet cause i can use all hotspots for free so its nice around here causes starbucks on every corner

Yea same here with the hotspots..... i pay the 20 a month..no looking back lol...

Thanks

I used a tmobile prepayed (35 bucks with 45 mins included) (at&t wanted $70 for the sim alone) whilst on holidays in the USA for a month and it was fantastic, even though i didnt have the data plan, carring over un-used minutes evry time i recharged was fantatic, Wish we had plans like that in Oz.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordSati View Post
    Yo, Im using My favs Unlimited messages,and unlimited mobile web and i like using the unlimited internet cause i can use all hotspots for free so its nice around here causes starbucks on every corner
    Me too. Its great!! no issues at all.

Thanks

I'm using t-mobile also!! Love it! No problems, and have the 19.99 bucks a month unlimited internet, can view what I want, where ever I want, with no problems either! I had first signed up for the t-zones at first, when I didn't know any better, the lady said that is all I needed, well, NOPE, couldn't go into youtube and other places, so got the total internet package, and really love it!!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

tmobile with the blackberry plan right now. i was using the unlimited internet plan until i had some issues with the iphone and was using my bb as a backup. just keeping it like this until i finish my travel overseas and will switch back to the unlimited internet plan. i love it and definitely worth it...

I got the t-mobile famTime plan and the t-zones hack. I love it, out of all the warehouse jobs i've had no ones phone ever works inside... but I always have at lest 4 bars. the phone i use to have was the t-moble T509. the t-zones hack is ok for what it is, so far its only stopped working 2times for only 2-3 hours in the 2 1/2 month its been installed. I get free wifi at work and at home edge is just fine, if i wanna see youtube or something i'll just use my computer. so for whats in my life this is perfect.

So i can just get any cheapy t-mobile phone get t-zones and put the sim in my iphone and it should work. Also how well does the t-zones hack work, i know youtube doesnt work and a few other little things but you can still view webpages correct?

yes.. iphone with myfave with total internet addon.

Never had a problem.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm usin T-Mobile...

I have a Business plan with Unlimited Internet and everything is good. =)

Is anyone on prepay?

I am on t-mobile flex-pay... i am on the blackberry plan $29.99... unlmt data/300 text $.20/min .. I have a reg plan through sprint (still under contract ) so no need for mobile mins. Been on plan since Oct 07 no issues. everything works perfectly

5.99 tzones
    39.99 myfaves 300
    9.99 domestic messaging ultd

best plan ever and its cheepz
    also the ultd internet package is 10 a month instead of 20 i think
    might want to check it out
    T-mobile has stolen my wallet's heart

i am fav 5 tmobile ..

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pouncer11 View Post
    5.99 tzones
    39.99 myfaves 300
    9.99 domestic messaging ultd

best plan ever and its cheepz
    also the ultd internet package is 10 a month instead of 20 i think
    might want to check it out
    I just called tmobile and i have no idea how u got the unlimited text and internet plan for that cheap. Can u share your trick?
     Think Different

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    I just called tmobile and i have no idea how u got the unlimited text and internet plan for that cheap. Can u share your trick?
    The cost for the unlimited internet i have is 19.99. Everything works perfect. makes sure you use internet3.voicestream.com for the apn.

Iphone on T-mobile 19.99$ a month unlimited Net. Unlimited mobile 2 mobile. For the youtube of course. The 5.99$ hack wont run youtube need to be connected via WiFi. Was on 1.1.4 but had a prob with the Swirly MMs so downgraded to 1.1.3 and all is well with the send and recieving of pics. Lots of xtras the best T-mo phone out there by far.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Switched from signal-less AT&T to T-Mobile
    Unlocked and Activated with the Pwnage Tool
    $69.99 Family Plan 800 Minutes
    $4.99 400 Text Plan
    $5.99 T-Zones Plan
    Getting T-Mobile signal at my house... priceless

5.99 tzones (unlimited-never had a hickup)
    49.99 3000min (San Diego only)
    4.99 400 text messages

w/tax usually around $64 total

...WHAT?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast