Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tmobile data

Default Tmobile data
    Do both the $70 and $50 plan work for iPhone? Help please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

They'll both work, just your options on how much data yo will use.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    They'll both work, just your options on how much data yo will use.
    So the 2gb will work? It's just the 3G that won't work right

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Correct, you will not get 3g. You should shop around, maybe even call your T-Mo local store. There are so many great deals out there now.
    A friend just got unlimited everything (voice/data/text) for 79.99 a month. That's a good deal

As within a few days ago I should add.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2011-05-13 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I also read that theres an option where you can pay for 1.49 web pass for one day unlimited access to data this sounds convenient for me when i dont have a wifi signal but not sure how to activate it on a specific date, any ideas? I dont see it on my tmobile control panel

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I believe if you enter tmobile's apn to your cellular data network tab in settings then it should work fine. You won't have to re-enter it each time you want to use data, as it will save in your phone. However I do not know which apn as tmobile has a few. But I want to say epc.tmobile.com would be the one to use.

I have a prepaid account and use internet2.voicestream.com but annie could be right. Seems not every APN works for every single user.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Internet2 works too. I think some prepaid plans require it, or the nonsmartphone plans.

But for like a pay per day I think it could be either just try both.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiru View Post
    I have a prepaid account and use internet2.voicestream.com but annie could be right. Seems not every APN works for every single user.
    Do you pay for your internet while being on prepaid? Also, how's your speeds? i had TERRIBLE speeds (like 0.03 Mbps download).

Ive been searching and I keep seeing people say they pay $9.99 monthly tmobile for unlimited data is this still possible i know the 5.99 one isn't anymore and if so how would one go about getting that.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

I heard web2go 9.99 is no longer available

Whaaa? Dang. I was about to go grab it... Oh, well. I'll wait for a t-mobile iPhone so I can get 4G speeds on a 3G network. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrWHOx View Post
    Do you pay for your internet while being on prepaid? Also, how's your speeds? i had TERRIBLE speeds (like 0.03 Mbps download).
    I don't have a data plan, so when I need data outside wifi I use the daypass (1.49 per day), the speeds are slow.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWHOx View Post
    Whaaa? Dang. I was about to go grab it... Oh, well. I'll wait for a t-mobile iPhone so I can get 4G speeds on a 3G network. lol
    plus 1
    Last edited by Spiru; 2011-05-15 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

So, the only data plans for the iPhoen through T-Mobile now are the $10 200mb or to just go with Unlimited Everything?

I just got off T-Mobile site looking for the $10 internet that i previously had on an iPhone but could not find it and after visiting this post, did not know it was discontinued. Tired of my blackberry and want to switch to an iPhone 4, but not sure which data plan to add.

Can someone shoot me some insight on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecram25 View Post
    Nothing is for free.

Quote Originally Posted by BDCruz View Post
    So, the only data plans for the iPhoen through T-Mobile now are the $10 200mb or to just go with Unlimited Everything?

I just got off T-Mobile site looking for the $10 internet that i previously had on an iPhone but could not find it and after visiting this post, did not know it was discontinued. Tired of my blackberry and want to switch to an iPhone 4, but not sure which data plan to add.

I wish it was 200mb for $10, if i remember correctly 100mb is $50

Quote Originally Posted by BDCruz View Post

The only data plans that t-mobile currently offers is either $10 for 200mb or $30 for unlimited. They used to have a $5 plan, 5.99 t-zones, which then became $9.99 web2go. It's possible to still get a grandfathered plan for cheaper (such as web2go), but it's tough to do (you can't just sign up for it online anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by weaksos1 View Post
    The only data plans that t-mobile currently offers is either $10 for 200mb or $30 for unlimited. They used to have a $5 plan, 5.99 t-zones, which then became $9.99 web2go. It's possible to still get a grandfathered plan for cheaper (such as web2go), but it's tough to do (you can't just sign up for it online anymore).
    How do you get the $10 for 200mb in my control panel

1500 Talk & Text with 30 MB data* for $30

Unlimited Talk & Text with 100 MB data $50

I dont see any data only ones in prepaid control panel

i called she said i cant get data plans alone

please help how to get that
    Last edited by jim321; 2011-05-18 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jim321 View Post
    How do you get the $10 for 200mb in my control panel

1500 Talk & Text with 30 MB data* for $30

Unlimited Talk & Text with 100 MB data $50

I dont see any data only ones in prepaid control panel

i called she said i cant get data plans alone

please help how to get that
    Oh, I didn't realize you were doing prepaid. Just get a phone plan. It'll be cheaper in the long run. The $10 for 200mb is an addon that can be added to any of the current, and other eligible, phone plans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast