Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Veryy Nasty Glitch!!!

Exclamation Veryy Nasty Glitch!!!
    I seem to be having a bad nasty glitch; whenever i receive or make calls on my iPhone 4 (4.1) the people on the other line can't hear me at all while I hear just fine. I tested my mic on the voice recorder app and it's perfectly funtioning. The iphone has never been dropped or anything like that, I've had it for not even 2 months and it was working perfectly fine up until now. The iphone has been restored multiple times and it has done no good, the voice also doesn't get transmitted even when using a mic from headphones.

Any ideas?

uninstall and reinstall ultrasn0w.

tried that multiple times as well, no luck. Sometimes the voice works for a few hours and then shuts off randomly, it's extremely irritating

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

it is the proximity sensor problem you face is hitting the MUTE button, that would allays happen to my brother.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button

no, that's somehow not it either, i put it on speaker and still no luck. I can't give it apple because they'll give an iphone with an updated baseband, this is a very bad situation.

is there an app that makes calls while still retaining your original number?
    Last edited by vlad9d; 2010-11-24 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Might have to restore...Sounds like a software issue if the mic is fine.