Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: tmobile changed web plan.

Default tmobile changed web plan.
    hey guys,

i signed up for the service edge $10 web unlimited last month for my iphone 3Gs, but last 2 days, tmobile sent me a message to let me know that i recently changed the web data plan, so today i went to check, and saw that they removed me from the $10 web plan already, and then found out that no more $10 deal, it's only 4G web plan which is $30 if i want to select..

I worry that they are gonna charge me a lot of money because i don't have a web plan service now, they auto removed me out, but still connect to internet without any problem.....however, my bill show that they charge me $0 for last month, and now i'm using 23MB for this next month already, so how will i get charged?
    anyone who has the same problem like this please let me know how to do....

Thanks

You'll probably get charged the $1.99/MB fee since you aren't on a data plan anymore. However, you can still use the $10/month unlimited data plan. Simply go online to your account page on the T-Mobile website and when it asks for what type of phone you have, set your phone as the T-Mobile Shadow. Then, add the Unlimited Shadow Data Plan ($10).

Next, install the CommCenterNoSig patch and Shadow carrier bundle from this thread and you should be good to go!

it is so weird. Last month, i select Nokia Neuron to get this $10 web plan " edge network ". Actually, i found out that the unlimited web for phones still there, but doesn't show the price, because now tmobile changes to a new service " 4G " for $30 .... , for example: i used 23mb already, but it shows 23mb/unlimited....so i don't know how much i have to pay and dont know my service is egde newtork or 4G because there is no more edge showing up....

how u think? i still in the plan or all data i used have to pay by 1.99/mb?
    Last edited by hg2686; 2010-11-23 at 06:25 AM.

please let me know that picture above is showing that i'm in the unlimited plan or not ?

Thanks

I can't really tell judging by that image alone. Check your account online and look at your bill or services page; it should mention somewhere your data plan and then how much they are charging you. If it is the $30 plan, cancel it and then follow my instructions above and sign up for the $10 plan.

here are some more pictures, it's showing up that i have a web plan for phone on right side, but on left side doesn't show up, and my current bill doesn't show the unlimited web for plan but it looks like my bill increases $10 from that service, maybe the next bill will update different price from current price....
    also i used 30mb/unlimited $0 charged, i don't understand...

i hope they don't get charged for each mb, and not $30 plan...
    and what is your $10 plan, i don't know how to get the t-mobile shadow
    Last edited by hg2686; 2010-11-27 at 09:06 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hg2686 View Post
    and what is your $10 plan, i don't know how to get the t-mobile shadow
    When you go to the main T-Mobile home page, it should mention somewhere what type of phone you have. Underneath that, it should say "Not your phone?" and then clicking that will lead you to a phone selection page. Choose the T-Mobile Shadow.